Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    News back from TL is that this fortune has now been fixed. Each collection from the Market Place should reward the Woven Cloth.
    So what about players like me that already collected twice from market place but didn't receive any woven cloth?

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder too, what about us?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm checking on this too....

Please write in to support@teamlava.com if you did not receive the Woven Cloth due to this issue. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I did not receive the Woven Cloth and sent an email to support as instructed but there is something that bothers me about this fortune...

What is the point of giving us (3, I guess) Woven Cloths? I remember crafting something like that in the past but it was relative to a particular quest/goal. Is this a big clue that we all missed of something that is coming and will help us prepare? Because if the woven cloth is just a mathom to put in our bags, I don't get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    I did not receive the Woven Cloth and sent an email to support as instructed but there is something that bothers me about this fortune...

What is the point of giving us (3, I guess) Woven Cloths? I remember crafting something like that in the past but it was relative to a particular quest/goal. Is this a big clue that we all missed of something that is coming and will help us prepare? Because if the woven cloth is just a mathom to put in our bags, I don't get it.
    I can remember needing woven cloths for at least two different timed quests. I am sure we will need them again someday.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please write in to support@teamlava.com if you did not receive the Woven Cloth due to this issue. Thanks!
    Have a question if we send in request for the woven cloth and TL has to go into our game for us to get it do we have to reinstall or reload our game ? Just trying to decide if it is worth it or not? Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Have a question if we send in request for the woven cloth and TL has to go into our game for us to get it do we have to reinstall or reload our game ? Just trying to decide if it is worth it or not? Thanks
    Usually when they fix an issue on your account, they'll only mention to close the game and re-open it. You probably won't need to reinstall unless they tell you otherwise. Hope this helps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Usually when they fix an issue on your account, they'll only mention to close the game and re-open it. You probably won't need to reinstall unless they tell you otherwise. Hope this helps!
    Thank u !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I wrote,them like you said here and I PM you on what they said ,,bascly to come back here and get info , I had the info so I take it those of us that didn't get the cloth will not get it Support did nothing for me