Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

What does the troll pit look like?!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by boss_boehme View Post
    What does the troll pit look like?!
    The troll pit looks like a dark bluish gray hole in the ground.

Host(ess)

Pungent Fortune

I just received "The Pungent Fortune," which would require me to go to the troll pit. However, I am still a couple expansions away from the troll pit. I just found the magic garden! So, I'm wondering how long the fortune will stick around. Will I have to time to wait for the troll pit or will the fortune just magically go away after a few days?

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunes remain in your logbook until you complete their specific goal ��

Rhino Keeper
    Of course it has be be a plain pink pig. The only one I do not have! It doesn't seem worth paying 30 gems to get sugar. Can these be dropped from adventures?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Of course it has be be a plain pink pig. The only one I do not have! It doesn't seem worth paying 30 gems to get sugar. Can these be dropped from adventures?
    Yea, I had two from adventures. Don't ask me which though.

Fashion Designer
    The pig fortune stinks. I have 5 pigs but apparently none of them are the correct pig!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    "Coco Fortune".... I collected from 15 cocoa plants and rec'd 20 cocoa beans.
    So, the reward is an extra 5 cocoa?
    I also rec'd random return energy (didn't really keep track of how much) while harvesting but I have the 4th knowledge shard so I don't know if the energy returned was because of the shard or if that was part of the fortune since it said something about a "pick me up". (?)

Ps. Somehow I thought I was really gonna meet some new exotic lady character in my cocoa fields, named Coco! LOL
    Pps. Is this new fortune a hint that we're gonna need ALOT of cocoa next week for Valentine's??? lol
    Hahaha!! That's exactly what I thought--a fancy, schmancy lady with furs (faux, of course!) and beautiful big hair named Coco!! How hilarious would that be?!? I'm so glad that I'm not by myself when I think of these crazy things!!

Fashion Designer
    So if we don't have the right pig do we never get another fortune? This is a bad fortune!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    So if we don't have the right pig do we never get another fortune? This is a bad fortune!
    I agree that the "regular pig" should be the black pig you buy with coins, but since that is not the case focus on the ancient vault and hunt roaming bandits adventures, they will eventually drop a pink pig. You've got some time too, since there are currently no new adventures after that one!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$