Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/29/15 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    This is for the complainers. Seriously where is your respect for the game designers. I'm positive they work very hard to try to give us weekly updates. It's a game. There was a time in the beginning that there was no update for what seemed like 6 months or longer and we thought the game was going to be discontinued. As a player who buys and spends gems I am grateful for their hard work.
    I, too, am grateful for the hard work of the designers & am one of their biggest cheerleaders! I'm also tickled pink as a ponicorn to see them make appearances on the forum, lol; I think it's awesome to have the interaction with them! I'm also a player who buys and spend gems, some of which were spent on the fortune teller tent. And as a long-time customer, my opinion of the product is valid feedback, not complaining nor disrespect. It works the same way from my customers in my line of work. If they're not happy with my service or product, then I ask why & work even harder to try to make improvements.
    In this instance, I don't think voicing disappointment for a fortune and how it could have been better, especially in a thread about said fortunes is disrespect for anyone. However, chiding your fellow players for expressing their opinions in a public forum meant for discussion & feedback? ......welllllllllllllll...?
    I think we can all give our opinions about the fortunes (or whatever the thread topic may be), both pro AND con, without making it personal and turning on one another.

Back on topic - if the second fortune ("beans, musical fruit") doesn't seem to be giving a fortune either, I will join PrincessCupofButter & hold off on collections from my fortune teller tent... in addition to holding my tongue about it. LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-01-15 at 07:43 AM.

New Resident
    Hi. Any news on the musical bean fortune? Not sure what to do. Thank you/ merci! 😘😘

New Resident

New fortune 1/29/2015

Any news on how to get besns for musical fruit fortune? Merci

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninej View Post
    Hi. Any news on the musical bean fortune? Not sure what to do. Thank you/ merci! 😘😘
    U have to chop three trees. I don't think it matters which kind u chop. The rewards, I'm not sure. I was maxed on wood but never saw anything else drop. When I chopped the last tree Ivy said oh fancy beams not beans. But I never got any fancy beams either. So before u chop the trees I would recommend using up some wood, wooden beams and fancy beams to see what u get. If u do get something please post it cuz I'm curious Thank u

New Resident
    Trying to di fortune of musical fruit. Not sure where to get them.

New Resident
    Thank you...i just saw your post. ��������

Rhino Keeper
    I havent got Nothing at all! No beans, no beams, the maxed out msg didnt pop up- so i guess there was no reward
    The second disappointing fortune (((
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	18021

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The reward screen always comes up blank. Are you sure you didn't get a fancy beam?

Looks like another fortune to check with TL about! I'll ask them to check your account since you've done this fortune....

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, positive. I read dragon2046's post before so I prepared- I intentionally got rid of wood,sap, living wood, wooden beam, fancy bean- to make sure im not maxed out on those materials
    So when i checked my inventory - the last items were some wood and some sap, and no maxed out message poped up

New Resident
    Hmm, and what if there is only one reward after finishing the whole series of "fortunes"???

Regards, Robert

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast