Thread: Loving all the doors to choose from!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Loving all the doors to choose from!

Question, though:

Do you need a cash register and server standing at each door? I ask because I don't seem to be earning any extra money with the extra door...maybe I need another cash register and server standing there. I have enough tables & chairs for everyone coming in. 100 rating

Executive Chef
    It doesn't really make sense to have 2 doors w only1 cash register if ur looking to make coins and move ppl in and out of ur bakery. If uve got 2 doors and only 1 register ppl from both doors R having to go to it. I've got 2 doors and 2 registers. U don't have to have anyone behind the extra register. Ur ppl pay no matter what. Just follow the same rules u follow for the 1st. U know like no blocking it, etc.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    You don't need a register at every door BUT it does help because the customer has to walk to register first before sitting down. The closer a register is, the faster they get to it, and the faster they get to sit down, eat, and then leave, ready for the next customer to come in. I would suggest putting in a register at every door.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.