Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle area awards and mining parts - left overs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    I agree iv tonnes of spares in my storage some i only needed a few more parts for! Bring back the old dragons and let us try for them
    Yup, I wonder when they're bringing them back though? They're just introducing new ones all the time....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    ikr they need to chill with the new ones for a while i think TBH its like pokemon only worse as you CANT catch all theese to meny of certain combo ones like the red/yellow green/yellows makes it a lucky draw bag a better chance with EPIC dragon breeding be nice to implement

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    ikr they need to chill with the new ones for a while i think TBH its like pokemon only worse as you CANT catch all theese to meny of certain combo ones like the red/yellow green/yellows makes it a lucky draw bag a better chance with EPIC dragon breeding be nice to implement
    I know, they just keep introducing new ones when most players don't even have those that have been removed from the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I know, they just keep introducing new ones when most players don't even have those that have been removed from the game
    IKR was lookin through the list of no longer ones and must say i fancy my eyes on about 20 at least ):

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    IKR was lookin through the list of no longer ones and must say i fancy my eyes on about 20 at least ):
    I think a lot of players have a lot of leftovers too, wonder when TL will re-introduce them back into the game?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12