Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant open restaurant story

Angry cant open restaurant story

I have hour Long recipes cooking. When trying to log on it says no internet. Let's just say if tat were true I wouldn't be here. -_- I'm going to lose my recipes. Can I please get some help. Also, I can't download or find the coffee addition. Help with that too. For some reason when I click on the new goal thing to download a new game....it will only download to my phone and not my kindle....even when I am getting there FROM MY kindle. It's very frustrating. But I'm more frustrated about the not logging in right now....my recipes have about 10 minutes before they spoil....and we all know you are all to stingy to replace gems we may use on something not our fault. Anyway please help.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to open Bakery, Restaurant or Fashion Story for several hours. Prior to them being offline, they were lagging a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been having internet issues with bakery and restaurant story ever since the "fix bugs" updates on iOS. Takes forever to tip because of processing and get the no internet connection screen frequently. The bug fix was anything but and I hope team lava will fix this problem ASAP! I don't have internet connection problems and am able to play other internet games without problems. Is it team lava's server? I know some of my neighbors who use iOS are having the same problem. I hope a moderator can let us know. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    It's not just iOS. Can't get on from Android either. Except farm story 1. Seems to be on the TeamLava side. It might not be affecting everyone since there's not a lot of posts from people not being able to play. Hope it gets fixed soon.

New Resident
    Happening across all my team lava games: castle bakery restaurant. Must be TL,

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so my games were working fine until about 1/2 hr to an hr ago. Now I am having trouble either accessing them or staying connected. It is lagging again when visiting neighbors or when opening the message box if I'm able to get a connection. It's definitely on the TL end. Is this an East Coast problem?

New Resident
    Same problem here! I'm on Android, I thought it was just me since I didn't see any other posts. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall. All my food is spoilt by now. Please fix this!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone. If you're having this issue, can you let us know the following info:

Are you using FIOS? If not, does it only occur on wifi?
    Does this happen always or only during certain times during the day?
    When did the issue begin for you?

I'm using FiOS WiFi on my android tablet. Last two days only, things were great before then, I'm having huge lag and wait for the feeds to come up so I can go tip or see my wall or news feed. First day I was unable to log in to both my BS and RS for about an hour. Ever since then both games are very slow and I do get a lot of out of sync and no internet connection error messages. Getting frustrated! Haven't gone in today yet, am about to. Keep your fingers crossed if they have fixed this problem!

UPDATE 2 1\2 hours later: Both games RS & BS running perfect now. News feeds are fast. See what happens when I play during a more peak internet time. Which here on the U.S. east coast is 6PM-11PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast