Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Story 28th January 2015

Fashion Designer
    The Valentine's chest is also on sale for 20 gems like the Love chest is.

Executive Chef
    Ooh, I'm conflicted. I have most of the old Valentine's items I want, but not the snow globe, which I've been thinking about for a long time and is on sale, or the classic date, which is a perfect complement to the old fondue couple goal item I always keep displayed. But 26+28 gems, not sure I want to spend that much. Then again, they are removing the V-day items altogether after the sale, ack.

Awesome that the kid's kitchen wound up being an appliance for the recipes, but it would have made for a nice floor display too.

I really like this update, it reminds me of my kids. The play kitchen appliance is my favorite since I regularly buy dinosaur chicken nuggets irl! Lol. Great job TL.

Interesting change of pace. This time around you can't say TL didn't do a kiddie/daycare theme. Lol

Anyway, the more I stare at everything, the more I can see how I could use some of these items. My fav would have to be the kids menu. It makes your restaurant a little kid friendly even when it doesn't look like it. Glad I decided to wait on valentines day stuff. theres so many things to choose from.
    Hello!

Rhino Keeper

Thank you tl

This is the cutest update yet! There's valentines day, cute kid's decor, new recipes, AND a new appliance without being a goal! The costs are fair, the cook times good, and decent quantities! GOOD JOB!

Executive Chef
    Mine has pink hearts floating in the restaurant

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345