Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bakery Story 27th January 2015

I like the V-Day things. I bought some of them in preparation for a Valentine's Day goal, but now I'm reading there probably won't be one. So disappointed! I was hoping to spend the little gems I have on VD stuff. I guess I'm just gonna save my gems for Easter, then. And since I need 4 million for the next expansion...

Do you guys have any advice on which VD items I should get, and save them for next year? How sad. I wish they'd skipped the Winter goal and done a Valentine's one instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetStudio View Post
    I like the V-Day things. I bought some of them in preparation for a Valentine's Day goal, but now I'm reading there probably won't be one. So disappointed! I was hoping to spend the little gems I have on VD stuff. I guess I'm just gonna save my gems for Easter, then. And since I need 4 million for the next expansion...

Do you guys have any advice on which VD items I should get, and save them for next year? How sad. I wish they'd skipped the Winter goal and done a Valentine's one instead.
    No Valentine's Day goal? Where did you read that?

I said there probably won't be one, based on people's comments at the beginning of the thread. People were theorizing that since the next update would be Feb. 11th, it would be too late for a V-Day goal.

Nothing definitive. I hope they're wrong. I really want a goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    I wasn't playing when the truffle maker was introduced. So I bought one! I always wanted the Valentine Shelf.....I'm debating if I should go ahead and get it. I also hope the winter burrista stays until next winter too!
    i would get more than 1, otherwise it ll take forever to master recipes!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678