Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 27th January 2015

Executive Chef
    Have a look at the Valentine Super Sale thread. I bought from the boxes and posted what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Yay! I never thought I'd ever get to see the heart balloons again. Id just started playing in February three years ago and had a couple of them but sold them along the way when I needed coins. Nowhere to fit but I'm still getting a ton of them. Also the candy jars! I had two of them because that's all I could afford back then. I have them out now and will be getting tons more. I feel all nostalgic and stuff. Sniff...sniff..

I see three boxes but have no idea what's what. So I opened two and got a wall sconce and a fireplace. Because what else will there be other than fireplaces! It's cute so won't complain. As a matter of fact it was a wall candle holder. In black.

Now I need to search here or on Google to find out which boxes to avoid and which to try again to avoid the one from last year. So confusing. I was hoping we could get the love muffins unlocked but I guess that's asking too much....

Or the truffle chairs. I mean really, can the bots sit on the chairs to match the food?! Love the update.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    That Ice Burr-ista sure looks like it belongs in my bakery! Posting it here for those who are on the fence about getting it!

I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    That Ice Burr-ista sure looks like it belongs in my bakery! Posting it here for those who are on the fence about getting it!
    He is definitely quite welcome there! It really is a very nicely designed item, I must say. I'm definitely going to get him, but maybe not just yet, since I kind of don't feel like redecorating too much and I don't have a ton of space anyway lol. This picture does remind me of another gripe I have though. We REALLY need new registers. RS just got one with coffee and BS still has a whopping total of 2....both brown. Nothing fancy, just a few that are different colors at least, the design can stay the same if they want. They are required and forced to stick out like sore thumbs no matter what.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Omgggg lovee the Valentine's day decors. I did a jump when I saw the swan fountain and the cake and the swing. I'm having a field day decorating my bakery. I love Valentine's day. Thank you thank you thank you TL!
    I'm on Fashion/Bakery story. I do help with requests ,but I DO NOT TIP OR GIFT DAILY.

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha really? And I hated my bakery because it is expanded till max! :P

Rhino Keeper
    I love this update, so much! My bakery's in winter mode always since it's run by penguins So it's nice to have these cute additions.

Executive Chef
    My bakery has hearts floating down on the screen and the background is pretty. I downloaded valentines 2012 version

Very nice update! I'm stocking up on most of these items 😉
    "A party without cake is just a meeting." - Julia Child

(^-^)_ ♡ ~~Not adding neighbors at this time!~~ (ू ੭?͈ω?͈)੭。.゚♡

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new update this week, BUT....Team Lava, when are we going to start preparing for holidays well enough in advance? Some times your right on the mark, and other times, you fall short. Consistency! It's all about consistency. CHRISTMAS would have been a better time to put out all this beautiful winter decor. Maybe mixed in with the Christmas items. I think some people have had enough snow and ice, to last them till next year! LOL! (New York) Sorry guys! :-( Please... Please.... Please... Can we get ahead of the holidays? In all fairness, you did offer some VDay Items from last year..but it would have been nicer if the update would have been congruent to the other Valentine offerings. [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 01-30-15 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Mispellings
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    @Jeldon2864

I'm thinking this is going to be the last winter related update until December...

I'm more into spring stuff being early in April, let's hope so!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast