Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 27th January 2015

Executive Chef
    OMG!!! Swan fountain and lovely cake and the garland !!!

I'm loving these DAYS sales that TL has offered.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I know 'some people' who are going to go crazy with the fancy hearts wallpaper !

Executive Chef
    BTW they're 3 valentine's boxes on sale !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I know 'some people' who are going to go crazy with the fancy hearts wallpaper !
    OMG, the fancy hearts wallpaper! I've wanted that forever! Never had a chance to get it since it was before I started playing.

The new snow tile is really lovely too, only 6000 coins and a great design. I was never really keen on the other snow tiles so excited to have this one.

Wow the swan fountain for 560,000 coins, fascinating.

Lots of cute old Valentine's stuff, too bad they didn't bring back the much requested rose columns though.

OMG OMG The fruit chocolate dip and truffle machines!!!!!!!! I missed their sale from before (and the time before that when I quit for a while) and I'm sooooo stoked they brought it back!!!! It's "only basic part gifts accepting" time!

Executive Chef
    So many Valentine's stuff for sale and those making a comeback that I've missed! Yayyy thanks a lot TL!

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad TL included some valentine stuff. I only have 2.5 mil coins and the new snowy floor alone will wipe me out. I really need to get some coins, lol. When I had 10 mil it was no problem until I had to buy stuff in excess so I wouldn't have to worry about when they remove the stuff and wish I had bought more. Grrrr, there is always some type of challenge in this game whether it's too few gems or too few coins.

Oh and I grabbed 6 of the new frost tables, they're top notch and at 2 gems each it wasn't even a question, lol.
    Last edited by sls0991; 01-28-15 at 12:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    NO! Forget gems, say coins...
    YES!!!!! that ^^

Executive Chef

Ugh. Love the Valentine's things so very much!

I was going to try to restrain myself and wait until February 1st to decorate for Valentine's, but my resolve is wavering.

The ice stuff is cute, but I live in the desert so it's weird to me lol. I did buy the Ice Sculpture and will probably buy the burr-ista when I accumulate enough gems. None of the gem items are worth spending actual money on to me.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast