Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 27th January 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    dammit....say within 22gems :P
    Hahahaha! Ok, 22 gems so I can get two. Thats kinda what I meant and works more for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I agree - I want a Vday goal but seriously, who can finish a goal in 3 days (unless you spend tons of gems)?
    I'm guessing TL will give us another box...
    I was able to finish a goal once within 3 days, although I can't remember which but it probably had a low serving requirement for the second oven so I was able to finish earlier, but I've never used gems while doing goals. Can't say the same thing about spending coins though, but it is possible. Goals are due on the 11th because RS' is probably next week so I'm guessing the box will come the week after the 11th.

I am in love with the ice barista!

Executive Chef
    I can't believe it took me reading until the 3rd page of posts to get the 'burrista' thing. Anyway, there's some good stuff, but I think I'm done with winter decor (once I finally finish the goals). I'm switching to something seasonless.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Not so into this updates. Though I do like the burrista and the floor tile. Hope the floor tile will be for coins. *fingers crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the update! Especially that ice barista but please TL can these items be for coins? I've already spent so many gems on the Christmas Sale...

Fashion Designer
    Hey TL, are you going crazy with the winter updates because you're just generally cold hearted? Lol, I kid. But seriously, I hope there are an abundance of spring, summer and fall updates this year, otherwise I might just stop playing. Stop playing favoritism with the seasons TL. Winter is lame.

Executive Chef
    I guess I'll get updates at 2pm instead of 1pm, as I've been getting them close to 2pm last few times.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    We have a "Valentine" sale too. Keep it up TL! I'm loving these sales.
    Adding nbrs who are lvl 60+. I'm a lvl 99 daily player and I only gift PARTS. Don't really care about your star rating as long as you gift parts and play daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhhh got the update! They added a bunch of valentines themed things that have a 19 day timer. THEY BROUGHT BACK THE TRUFFLE MAKER!!!!!!!! And the fruit and chocolate dip! I LOVE YOU TEAM LAVA. As far as winter the burrista counter is 38 gems, not too bad and I'm pretty sure the ice sculpture is coins.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast