Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Removal of Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection + Prize (Leaving 2/3/15)

Rhino Keeper
    I think the whole thing was a bit odd. If you were guaranteed to complete the collection by purchasing all the items for gems, fine. But to have to keep spending gems to get the bean? That's nuts. It should've been buy the items, you complete the collection get the bean....or buy it for $1 mil.

New Resident
    The prizes never dropped, so it will be hard to redeem anything.

Drop the coffee bean,it's unnecessary a waste of time,I have question why would you put a price on the kids chair and why would put the kids table for gems when it can be use for the coins instead,please explain that,how you going to complete anything at all.Redo it

I never got the reward

I agree about more diversity I play 4 storm games and I'm a "Caucasian avatar on each unfortunately that is NOT my choice and I can not change it. With all the colors in the actual game I'm more than certain that different race/ethnicity can be established! Prizes for tipping neighbors and the community would be a better way to get market/catalog item

Ripped off

So far I've bought 3 of the open mic's and it still want show up so I can get the gold bean. This is a huge ripe off to get you to spend to much and get nothing for it.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Today is Feb 1st and having been sick I JUST realized this collection is available!!! Are they going to at least have a "push" gem sale in the next few days so that we can have a CHANCE without breaking the bank! I already bought some at full price and can't afford more!

I like the idea of new collections, perhaps one for each major holiday or season at least. I agree that the coffee bean collection didn't work out so well though. The original item drops from tipping, cooking, and general decorating are good enough IMO.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    I think the whole thing was a bit odd. If you were guaranteed to complete the collection by purchasing all the items for gems, fine. But to have to keep spending gems to get the bean? That's nuts. It should've been buy the items, you complete the collection get the bean....or buy it for $1 mil.
    Agree 100%. Buying all the gem items should've guaranteed getting the bean...that would make sense and give an incentive to purchase gem items.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234