Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Removal of Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection + Prize (Leaving 2/3/15)

Exclamation

Please respond! Anyone!!
    Last edited by paisleysnana47; 01-29-15 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Mistake

Agreed! To KadeeDid!!
    Last edited by paisleysnana47; 01-29-15 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Responding to KadeeDid

New Resident
    How Do I Get Theses Items?

I have bought the open Mic twice it's in my restaurant right now and it still want acknowledge I have it. My page is Pam's Place ID PamHicksGaddis I'm on level 70. What can be done to fix this?

I'm not able to download the coffee thing. It's not in the kindle store. How do I get it?!?!

Sorry for any confusion regarding this collection! I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to clarify something about the new Gold Bean Statue. You can either purchase it directly from the Market or you can try your luck with the Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection. You have a chance for any of the collectibles in this collection to drop with any purchase below:

Pastry Case

Espresso Bar

Bean Bag

Open Mic

Some may be more difficult to find than others, so don't get discouraged. Once you have collected all 4, head to your Collections menu and redeem them for your reward!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyhotblood View Post
    I'm not able to download the coffee thing. It's not in the kindle store. How do I get it?!?!
    Restaurant Story: Coffee Shop is only available on Android right now. Kindle should have access to these items in the regular version of Restaurant Story.

Frozen Turtle- That didn't really answer the question! Is it Truly RANDOM drops? That would make NO sense! That how boxes work! Not these!!

Thumbs down Golden Coffee Bean Garbage!

This is such a scam!! It's all about spending gems for NOTHING....if it's truly random drops! I'm SO disappointed!! 😱😳😞‼️

Waa, I don't get why they're removing the coffee bean collection so soon? I was still planning to save up more so I can get a few of the golden bean statue. I guess I could only get one, seeing how soon they're pulling it away.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast