Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Removal of Solid Gold Coffee Bean Collection + Prize (Leaving 2/3/15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    I think the whole thing was a scam. Filling a bakery with gem items hoping to get a prize? No thanks. As the poster above stated... having these items drop from tipping would be great, it would encourage community giving players more incentive to go check out new bakeries.
    Yeah, I think tipping especially could use a "boost". As it stands, though I still do it, you don't get very much income from tips at all. Unless you're super low leveled, you probably won't notice or even care about the small increase it provides. But if they made it to where you could get collectibles that will unlock new exclusive items (other than the constant golden spatula displays that everyone probably has earned about 50+, and the Flower Display that you probably have 0-1 of). If there are new things to collect, that would certainly make tipping more potentially rewarding. However, they would certainly need to raise the drop rate a little from these rare items that you hardly ever find though.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Ditto this.

@FrozenTurtle (or any other moderator/staff member who happens to be reading): will the prices for the remaining four items stay the same, or can we expect them to change when the Golden Bean is removed?
    The 4 decorations will remain at their current price.

Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    . . . having these items drop from tipping would be great, it would encourage community giving players more incentive to go check out new bakeries.
    Brilliant idea! I bought a few things but was not going to keep buying to get the collection. I received duplicates rather than different items.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    I think if they are going to do that, it needs to be some other way of acquiring it besides buying gem items. Either it needs to be all/some coin items or it needs to just drop like everything else would, when cooking, tipping, etc. If it's going to be just buy all gem items and MAYBE get this item, it may as well just be the first prize in a box.
    I agree! I like the way you think. Brilliant ideas!

Executive Chef
    So...is anyone going to buy the golden bean for 1M ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident

Duplicate items frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Brilliant idea! I bought a few things but was not going to keep buying to get the collection. I received duplicates rather than different items.

I bought all the coffee items and duplicates of everything except the large open mic item. I never received a the 4th dropped item to get the bean (and the item I can't seem to get to drop is the open mic). I stumbled upon the fact that I could just buy the bean...and I did. But I would like to be able to complete my collection, too. Is it possible to get the last dropped item without buying another expensive open mic or many othe small items?

Fashion Designer
    I bought The coffee bean for 1 million! What must I do with the money? I do not think about it too long. I just keep on working in my little restaurant and do what other restaurant holders do, keeping the shop open until we have enough... That is never!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Haha, uh...no.

Even if I decide to go full coffee shop one day, I will be just fine knowing that I let the strange looking giant gold bean statue slip through my fingers. Had it been 100k or less, I may have considered stashing it. But 1mil?.... No thanks. That's good goal or expansion money that I could be saving.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't even have a million coins yet. But even if I did....

Unhappy

Frozen Turtle: I did EXACTLY the same thing as domer 1991!! Why no 4th item drop, to "redeem" for Golden Coffee Bean?!! I actually purchased EVERYTHING, some numerous! (including The Golden Coffee Bean!)
    What do I need to do next?? Please help!
    Last edited by paisleysnana47; 01-29-15 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Originally posted by domer1991

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast