Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Land deeds - where are they?!?!

New Resident
    Would love to see more old maps...I haven't seen the old maps drop in weeks! No one seems to be selling them either....

Anyone else having this situation?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugz9 View Post
    Would love to see more old maps...I haven't seen the old maps drop in weeks! No one seems to be selling them either....

Anyone else having this situation?
    For once it isn't land deeds I'm short on but maps. Prior to the valentine event I was getting them pretty frequently doing plane orders, now...not so much. Expansion papers and land deeds are evenly matched, but maps I need desperately. And I agree, I haven't seen any in the newspaper either.

Rhino Keeper
    i have way too many land deeds at the moment, someone was selling 40 in their shop earlier :O
    I only managed to grab 20 as my storage was full though and the rest were gone when i went back a minute later
    Defo need more old maps, just 1 more and i can do a 20/20/20 expansion and free up all that space in my barn ^-^
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

where are the land deeds????

Been running deliveries all day yesterday & so far today (hundreds) & NO LAND DEEDS have dropped....I've only been able to find them in the Newspaper....can we get some to drop pleeeeeeZe????? *****throws hearts & flowers*****

ill buy ur land deeds kirsty050 !

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    i have way too many land deeds at the moment, someone was selling 40 in their shop earlier :O
    I only managed to grab 20 as my storage was full though and the rest were gone when i went back a minute later
    Defo need more old maps, just 1 more and i can do a 20/20/20 expansion and free up all that space in my barn ^-^
    I just added u as a neighbor, if u have still & want to sell, pls list, ill buy as many as u want to sell.... Tx

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like once I expanded as far as I can I am suddenly flooded with expansion parts. I keep finding them for sale in the news paper. But now that I'm finding more and more I can't even use them. Hopefully they will open up more land space again so I can free up some barn space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by locomputers View Post
    I just added u as a neighbor, if u have still & want to sell, pls list, ill buy as many as u want to sell.... Tx
    Sorry loco i try to keep hold of things like this as long as i have the barn space for them as i know soon enough ill be getting the other 2 and none of those
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Sorry loco i try to keep hold of things like this as long as i have the barn space for them as i know soon enough ill be getting the other 2 and none of those
    np kirsty050, it was worth the shot ; ...tku anyway & for responding

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    The drop rate for anything but maps seems rather dismal. I rely on the newspaper and neighbors to make up for it. It can be slow going but some days you get lucky. It seems silly, but until I read this thread I didn't realize I should be visiting the farms I bought rare items from. Maybe now I can get enough to expand my silo, FINALLY.

Rhino Keeper
    The best tip for buying from the market is to wait. When you first open the market and the countdown starts, its mostly base things. You have to wait till the late 3 second and early 2 second mark when new stuff will appear with the old. Also make sure to visit the farm you bought anything from since a lot of times they have other things.

I have gotten all the expansion things there, along with upgrade stuff. I have even gotten shovels. But make sure you have lots of money. People put these things at full price and you can find them at anything from 1 to 10 at a time and they eat money very fast. There is nothing worst that staring at the thing you want/need and not have enough coins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12