Thread: Rewards beyond Level 52 ???

Rewards beyond Level 52 ???

Hi everyone,

I'm not exactly sure how to word what I want to ask, but here goes. I just recently leveled up to level 53, and while I received the "Congratulations" you've leveled up announcement, it seems that no new content is unlocked like in past levels. No new tables, or chairs, or floor decorations, etc. I had noticed when scrolling ahead that there seemed to be a limit to new content, but thought maybe the game developers didn't want to show "Level 12" players stuff related to levels way down the road. I thought maybe once I reached level 53 it would reveal "greyed out" content for the next 40+ levels to entice a player to keep working on leveling up but it didn't.

So is that it? From here to Level 99 it's just working on mastering recipes and monthly goals?

I'm still enjoying playing the game, just curious and want to understand.

Fashion Designer
    After reaching level 52, there is no decor content to unlock. Just mastering recipes and monthly goals and weekly updates (boxes, gem and coin items each Wednesday).

Eta: you will unlock some recipes (Starfish Biscuit at level 53 and Watermelon Cake at level 55)
    Last edited by jandtandn; 01-26-15 at 01:10 PM.

You do get another appliance slot at some levels but can't remember which

Rhino Keeper
    I guess those "grey out contents" is locked by passed goals, they will not be revealed no matter what level you are upto.

Loud sigh...

You're not alone. I have many items (food & appliances) locked by goal. I don't like it either but that's how it is when I started much later than when these goals appeared originally..