Thread: why do they make it so hard to decorate your restaurant?

New Resident

why do they make it so hard to decorate your restaurant?

when applying wallpaper and flooring you have to click each individual tile to change it. this can be very tiresome and annoying for people with large restaurants.
    why don't they an option to click and drag your decorations like other games ( Like how you decorate in The Sims).

this seems like common sense. surely there must be a reason this option hasn't been added?

Executive Chef
    It's easier like that on ios with the flooring and tiles. I can't be bothered with the tapping otherwise.

I agree. I hate tapping each individual tile and wallpaper.

Fashion Designer
    I hate this especially when buying. If I buy 15 of a tile, then later decide I want more... I have to lay down all I already have then keep clicking to buy til I reach the quantity I want. Usually when I buy, I don't use righg away...so nowvI have to go and recover all the just purchased tile/paper with the current one I am using. Wish they just had a purchase quantity option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Wish they just had a purchase quantity option.
    .This.
    Last edited by barbaraann72; 01-30-15 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SooHyuna View Post
    when applying wallpaper and flooring you have to click each individual tile to change it. this can be very tiresome and annoying for people with large restaurants.
    why don't they an option to click and drag your decorations like other games ( Like how you decorate in The Sims).

this seems like common sense. surely there must be a reason this option hasn't been added?
    I agree!! I have a large restaurant and to redecorate is VERY tiresome!! It would be very helpful if an entire area were able to be moved then change the little things if want to. That would also allow for shorter redecorating times..... HINT HINT HINT

Perhaps for decorating the floor they make you verify if you want to change a random tile and there are two choices:
    -moving
    -dragging the square to make it bigger or smaller
    That way we can make decorations in a shorter time and easier!

Spoiler: show
    To answer your question, They make it hard because they know you are lazy 😈
    STORM8ID: CHUSY8ID
    Restaurant Story & Bakery Story

Spoiler: show
    -Chusy