Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sapphire suburb

New Resident

Sapphire suburb

I've completed level 510 and am seeing a new requirement to unlock sapphire suburbs. I don't know what kind of star I'm being told I need because even if I increase my stars on previous levels it still says I have 9/12 necessary wth!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	17866  

New Resident
    I want to know about that too.

11/12 stars needed

Just completed level 246 and I am being told that I need 11/12 stars to complete how many stars do I really need to have in order to move on

I also just got this after completing a 300 plus level. Also it is not adding any of my stars that I get when I do go back. Previous to this it stated that I needed 2 stars to unlock then it changed overnight???

Same here

New Resident
    Hi, just wondering if anyone has worked out what to do, I have the same prob after completing level 306.

New Resident
    Same problem here. I noticed I needed 4 stars to pass go next level. It now says I need 8/12 but no matter how many levels I go back and replay and gain Stars the 8/12 doesnt change. Frustrating

Hi all! When you see the message to earn more Stars to unlock the next Island, you will need to gain more Stars from the previous Island in order fulfill the requirement. Working on old Islands/Levels will not fulfill the Star requirement, you will have to work on the Island prior to the unlocked Island to get the Stars you need to unlock the locked Island.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

New Resident

Star gate before level 277

Hi,

I finished level 276 and looked at the next level to see if I was missing stars to start the new region. Instead of showing how many are missing, it has a padlock with a star on it. If I touch the lock it says it is a star lock and 9/12 stars are missing to move on. I have since played other levels gaining 3 stars but these do not do anything.

What does the 9/12 missing mea and where do I have to get those?

Thanks

New Resident
    Thank you Regina, that worked. I have gotten a couple more stars from the previous island and will work on the others as soon as I have more lives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast