Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sapphire suburb

Quote Originally Posted by acicon View Post
    Thank you Regina, that worked. I have gotten a couple more stars from the previous island and will work on the others as soon as I have more lives.
    Glad it worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by sbducks View Post
    Hi,

I finished level 276 and looked at the next level to see if I was missing stars to start the new region. Instead of showing how many are missing, it has a padlock with a star on it. If I touch the lock it says it is a star lock and 9/12 stars are missing to move on. I have since played other levels gaining 3 stars but these do not do anything.

What does the 9/12 missing mea and where do I have to get those?

Thanks
    Hi there! The 9/12 Stars means you need to get 3 more Stars from the previous Island to unlock the next Island. Working on old Islands/Levels will not fulfill the Star requirement, you will have to work on the Island prior to the unlocked Island to get the Stars you need to unlock the locked Island.

Quick update for you all: Beandog got a little too excited and wasn't ready to share this update. This change has been temporarily reverted, but you may see it return at a later time. Sorry for the confusion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12