Thread: Appliances

Host(ess)

Cool Appliances

Will old appliances such as Jazz, Puebla & Mother's Day ovens come back like Tea Time did???

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The only appliances to have come back in Bakery Story are the Rose Oven, Truffle Maker, and Fruit Chocolate Dip, as a direct result of the votes on this poll. The Tea Time Oven is currently leading with the most votes, but it is unknown if TL has any plans to continue re-releasing content. You could try suggesting those ovens on that thread.

If by Mother's Day Oven, you mean 'Motherly Oven', this is still available. Supposedly, it's a seasonal oven, though I'm not sure I ever saw it back when the Mother's Day version of Android was released last year

In any case, if you're on iOS, you should still be able to see it in the appliance category. If you're on Android, it's available through the Amazon AppStore versions.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~