Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food quantities TOO LOW!!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Food quantities TOO LOW!!

Please, TL, raise the quantities that the recipes cook! I'm level 99, keep ~20 appliances cooking full time, and have trouble keeping food on the counters! These last offerings for the Korean dishes are ridiculously low, 5 hours and only 225 servings! The coins earned are very low too, but that isn't even my complaint! I've got so many coins built up, that I don't know what to use them on. It seems that all of the new appliances and new recipes are like this. Whatever happened to 8 hours and 1200 servings?? Please change this!

Fashion Designer
    and in bakery they re usually too high.....

what to do: in between do high quantity recipes, such as BBQ Chicken on the grill.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Agree with this so much. I'd love to have better serving quantities for new recipes, ESPECIALLY with goal recipes as we get them the most often and they tend to be the worst offenders. What I wouldn't give for recipes with big quantities... hopefully TL will see this and raise them for newer recipes.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Once we reach the higher levels, the majority of the recipes we cook aare for goals, as many others are mastered. The goal recipe output needs to be doubled. At least this would give us a chance! I do mix in larger quantities that I have already mastered, just to keep something on the counters! But, especially at goal time, it gets very frustrating trying to keep the production up. I agree about BS, but I would rather have too much, than frowny faces everywhere!

Host(ess)
    Why not just ignore requests? Not being ugly, just wondering if requests somehow hamper the game. Thanks.

I totally agree that the food quantities are too low! 4 or 6 hours for 300 of something! I play both restaurant and bakery story. At the bakery there is always high quantities of food out because there are much higher quantities given for cooking. At the restaurant I struggle to keep food out. There's definitely a big difference between the two games.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't agree more. The difference between the two games is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    I started playing RS a few days after starting BS...after about a week I realized...not at all the same game. Whatever the strategy in RS, I have yet to figure it out. Am really close to the point of not caring and just working on mastering recipes...whether it leaves food on the counter or not. More than likely not since I can't seem to now. Wish you got gems for going beyond 4...I am certain I have mastered fish n chips and clam chowder a dozen times over.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm always cooking some BBQ Chicken from the grill. At least I know the bots won't go hungry.

Im level 99 and i should have stacked on food like in BS and yet every morning all my counters are desperately emptied lol
    so totally agreed, the number of servings is ridiculously slow as a whole
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast