Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leveling up

New Resident

leveling up

Blue star won't fill in when collected. Anyone else having this problem?

You've reached the current maximum level!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to find out for awhile, now, why we can't keep leveling up after Level 50. I haven't been able to get anyone to answer that question. It keeps us from a full energy boost every time we get to a new level.

Added up, those of us that have played since the beginning (or anybody, for the matter) -- it's a lot of energy that we are missing out on. Someone was supposed to look into it, but I haven't received an answer.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    I have been trying to find out for awhile, now, why we can't keep leveling up after Level 50. I haven't been able to get anyone to answer that question. It keeps us from a full energy boost every time we get to a new level.

Added up, those of us that have played since the beginning (or anybody, for the matter) -- it's a lot of energy that we are missing out on. Someone was supposed to look into it, but I haven't received an answer.
    The max level you could reach used to be 30.
    Like yourself, those of us on 30 didn't level up and gain energy, but the XP points kept rising.
    Then TL added more levels and we automatically levelled up to the relevant level for our points.
    I remember getting a bonus of 100 energy at the time too. (I think there were other extras, but I can't be sure if it was the level increase or another time that happened)
    My guess is, if/when more levels are added, the same will happen.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that we only had a level of 30, and then a random increase to 50. But my question thru all of this was why do we have to wait for TL to decide to let us level up at all? Yes, they gave us 100 Energy shots, but after this much time and playing constantly, I'm sure that we would have earned more than 100 energies.

So still--the question remains: why won't TL just let us Level up as we earn XPs, and (a really sore point for me!!) why won't TL talk to us about it? I've asked and asked and can't get an answer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    I know that we only had a level of 30, and then a random increase to 50. But my question thru all of this was why do we have to wait for TL to decide to let us level up at all? Yes, they gave us 100 Energy shots, but after this much time and playing constantly, I'm sure that we would have earned more than 100 energies.

So still--the question remains: why won't TL just let us Level up as we earn XPs, and (a really sore point for me!!) why won't TL talk to us about it? I've asked and asked and can't get an answer.
    You make it sound like they are doing something no other game masters do. Level caps are a common thing since games started. Even black belts have level caps or am I wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    The level cap is no issue. You get XP for all your actions, that is the important ting. If the cap raises your level will be adjusted in accordance. Last cap raise, TL offered some energy crates to compensate for the 20*40 energy miss. Although not a 1:1 match, but better then nothing. Well maybe the next time we will get the full energy boost. I would love to see my energy counter gone crazy and showing a whooping 800
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I would love to see my energy counter gone crazy and showing a whooping 800
    800 energy would be so totally awesome!!! I would collect from everything in my kingdom including the white flowers that I'm always maxed on but have around for decoration...it would be a blissful 5 seconds of no floating water cans or arrows

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    800 energy would be so totally awesome!!! I would collect from everything in my kingdom including the white flowers that I'm always maxed on but have around for decoration...it would be a blissful 5 seconds of no floating water cans or arrows
    Well with 800 I believe you can make several rounds before depleting your energy bar. I remember once getting +100 from pinky, well that was party as well. So 800 is a LOT more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

lol, heres something for those which want to know the current level...based on xls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXP100.PNG 
Views:	656 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	17985

handle with care...

omg, i am only lv 77...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast