Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer 'Bakery-related' updates or 'Fantasy' updates?

Executive Chef
    orleansparish and larissa2k,

What you both describe is (as orleansparish said), "a mixture of bakery and fantasy". I didn't know if you wanted to "vote" for either 'bakery' or 'fantasy' or if you just wanted to share your ideas (I like both your ideas by the way). I didn't add anything to the totals in the first post for either of you. Let me know if you want me to add your vote (and which one you want to vote for).

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    To be honest it's all fantasy. Because I know portions are large but in which universe does one eat a cupcake that's larger than their head? I want outrageous bakery items. A mixture of bakery and fantasy. Ice cream homes. Fountains made out of tea cups. A carousel made with candy. A gum drop house. Chairs made out of marshmallows. Donut tables. Candy cane dividers. You get my point.

They aren't in real bakeries but are real food items dolled up to look pretty in our shops. Just leave the stupid dragons sitting on coins for dragon story. Which oddly enough, we have nothing like that over there. Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    As long as it has to do with some kind of food like cupcake ice sculpture or sugar dresses.But I like a coffee or candy theme too and I wouldn't mind the fantasy themes if they gave us lots of items to fill bakery up with, and tile and wallpaper.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    orleansparish and larissa2k,

What you both describe is (as orleansparish said), "a mixture of bakery and fantasy". I didn't know if you wanted to "vote" for either 'bakery' or 'fantasy' or if you just wanted to share your ideas (I like both your ideas by the way). I didn't add anything to the totals in the first post for either of you. Let me know if you want me to add your vote (and which one you want to vote for).
    I vote for bakery related items

Fashion Designer
    BOTH. I really do love this game and my bakery is called Enchanted Forest because I love everything to do with fairytales and daydreams, just the hope that there is something better than this bleak reality! Lol. I wouldn't want to use Bakery Story if there wasn't some sort of fun theme/fairytale/fantasy element to it. Having a traditional bakery is just so BORING to me.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    To be honest it's all fantasy. Because I know portions are large but in which universe does one eat a cupcake that's larger than their head? I want outrageous bakery items. A mixture of bakery and fantasy. Ice cream homes. Fountains made out of tea cups. A carousel made with candy. A gum drop house. Chairs made out of marshmallows. Donut tables. Candy cane dividers. You get my point.

They aren't in real bakeries but are real food items dolled up to look pretty in our shops. Just leave the stupid dragons sitting on coins for dragon story. Which oddly enough, we have nothing like that over there. Go figure!
    OMG me too! Lol loved your post.
    Last edited by sls0991; 01-24-15 at 07:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    BAKERY THEMED, please I'm dying with all the fairy grotto/kitchen type things. I have both but I have way less bakery themed items. I beg you for coffee themes, since some of us missed the goals in September. After all this is Bakery Story not fantasy story. And for the love of god please no more steampunk.

Bakery/Cafe! Especially coffee! Coffee, coffee, and more coffee!!! And chocolate handmade chocolate!!

I quit the game for a couple of years (played on and off once in a while I guess) and came back recently. Having found out I missed the coffee/espresso goals (ooooooh the beautiful mahines and displays... the locked appliances... recipes..... ), I nearly wanted to cry The beautiful and unconventional-looking fudge station and folksy truffle maker behind the grey screen saying "locked by goal" still haunts me as well. Gourmet chocolate and fudge are both items that very nice items that can often be found in bakeries, sigh.. The seasonal and "fantasy" stuff I honestly don't care much about except being irritated with the fact that the appliances are locked. I'd trade all the stupid movie/pirate/fairytale etc stuff that I have for appliances that match the bakery theme better (gelato... pastry... sigh) but alas, they aint coming back.

To cut the personal rant and continue the discussion, something related to juices or those healthy smoothies that seems to be all the craze these days (those 'protein kale shake' type things) might be coo,l too. And newer, fancier food/beverage displays. Oh, and soup stations! Clam chowder and crackers to go, please!

Fashion Designer
    My vote - bakery items. That being said it is fun to have a fantasy theme thrown in there once in awhile.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I vote bakery but I also like some fantasy stuff from mystery boxes. Once in a while a fantasy item can be fun. The nicest items for me are a mix of both….

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery...and if fantastical at least vaguely related to food...not hockey or outer space or pirates....

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=AnnasCoffee;1039899]Which type of update would you prefer to see in Bakery Story; 'Bakery-related' updates or 'Fantasy' updates? If you like both, please state the one you prefer most.

I vote Fantasy! Just bakery updates would be so bland...

Farm Supplier
    Fantasy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast