Thread: Mass stock sold

New Resident

Mass stock sold

I recently shut my shop for a couple of days to restock. Opened it back up this morning, left for work. Opened up game an hour later and nearly a millions pounds worth of stock had disappeared! That was at least a weeks worth of stock. I was left with nothing but an empty shop after spending two days restocking it! Is this going to happen everytime I shut? I've had to put 1 minute items on all shelves just so I can get tips whilst I restock AGAIN!

I've gone through the forum but can't find this anywhere else.

Thanks for your time.

Mandy
    Looking for active neighbours only
    3 - 4 star daily players
    Level 30 upwards
    I play Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rummo70 View Post
    I recently shut my shop for a couple of days to restock. Opened it back up this morning, left for work. Opened up game an hour later and nearly a millions pounds worth of stock had disappeared! That was at least a weeks worth of stock. I was left with nothing but an empty shop after spending two days restocking it! Is this going to happen everytime I shut? I've had to put 1 minute items on all shelves just so I can get tips whilst I restock AGAIN! Mandy
    Your items quick sold. Blocking the door is not a part of the game, it's kind of like *****ing, so customers still are able to get into the store so to speak. Even though you blocked the door, customers still get in and buy stuff.

While you stock, you could try sectioning off the majority of your clothes (blocking the customers from getting into those areas) and leave one or two racks or tables open with some items on them to sell to the customers. My store is like that, if you want to see it, you can visit it by adding me @ IsisGarden.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Farm Supplier
    This same thing happened to me this this morning - I opened my doors after a couple weeks closed to stockpile and then opened last night before going to sleep. I woke a few hours later to empty racks and $10 million richer.
    That being said, I couldn't ever make such money regularly and now need to stockpile again (I don't think I've ever made $10 million since I began and I'm level 96.
    But I must say, the customers were NOT coming in during the time the shop was blocked up, as IsisGarden implies; they only raided the store once I opened it.