Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 1-20-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I play on iOS. The Outsider Fashion is the 1st place prize. The Arena Fashion and Colourful Lashes are 2nd place. I'm happy to get it because I think it would work great as a Mardi Gras type of display and would go well with the Purple Mardi Gras display I already have.
    Speaking of Mardi Gras, it's coming up soon and Id love to do a little section for it, but I need more items. I'll be good and not eat too much King cake, so my shop can be the next best thing.

Fashion Designer
    Hey guys who haven't installed Arena Fierce, have u got the goal yet? Seems really strange as it's been quite a long time and I haven't gotten a goal to install the new edition.. I want my 6gems. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Hey guys who haven't installed Arena Fierce, have u got the goal yet? Seems really strange as it's been quite a long time and I haven't gotten a goal to install the new edition.. I want my 6gems. Lol
    No goal here either.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad there's nothing I want in the new version so I don't mind waiting to see if there is a goal.

Gah!! I thought after getting the first place Arena Fashion already I must have used up all my luck. I just want some of the fourth place items, so it's been more than a week has passed so the boosted luck should be over right? I have had no patience with mystery boxes recently and in all my other attempts, I've always gotten more 4th place prizes than I know what to do with. So I try again, arrow jewelry... sucks as the least desirable item IMO but ok. Even though it's 3rd prize I guess this is the "bad luck" I was hoping for. Then I get the butterfly mannequin, ok, I can make this work in my gym. Girl steps out of shower after washing hair; gets attacked by butterflies... next I get the table of shoes which is 2nd prize. Useless in a gym. This is luck I don't want, but at least I must have used it up by now. Then BAM another Arena Fashion! which is like first prize for my game and is huge so I'm already having trouble fitting the one in my store! Gah!! Why did I have to be so impatient? I'm swearing off the Supply Box now.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    The Arena Fashion is 2nd place. The Outsider Fashion is the 1st place prize. Are you playing on Android because with some boxes, it tellsyou the 2nd place prize is 1st place and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Gah!! I thought after getting the first place Arena Fashion already I must have used up all my luck. I just want some of the fourth place items, so it's been more than a week has passed so the boosted luck should be over right? I have had no patience with mystery boxes recently and in all my other attempts, I've always gotten more 4th place prizes than I know what to do with. So I try again, arrow jewelry... sucks as the least desirable item IMO but ok. Even though it's 3rd prize I guess this is the "bad luck" I was hoping for. Then I get the butterfly mannequin, ok, I can make this work in my gym. Girl steps out of shower after washing hair; gets attacked by butterflies... next I get the table of shoes which is 2nd prize. Useless in a gym. This is luck I don't want, but at least I must have used it up by now. Then BAM another Arena Fashion! which is like first prize for my game and is huge so I'm already having trouble fitting the one in my store! Gah!! Why did I have to be so impatient? I'm swearing off the Supply Box now.
    Last edited by filochick1982; 02-13-15 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The Arena Fashion is 2nd place. The Outsider Fashion is the 1st place prize. Are you playing on Android because with some boxes, it tellsyou the 2nd place prize is 1st place and vice versa.
    Well that would explain my "luck". I play on iOS though. This was all before the Android download goal so I would not have downloaded any Android version that were capable of buying this box.

It definitely said first prize since the "1st" price label was silvery, like this so:

Whereas the second place is bright pink:

My impression was always that TL had two first places for this box. Second place was the table of shoes (I got one). Did you get the Arena Fashion displaying as a 2nd prize? I should have taken a picture the second time around, but to be honest, it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong

Executive Chef
    Sorry I didn't realise there were 2 x 1st place prizes! I thought the Arena Fashion and Colourful Lashes were the 2nd place prizes. I play on iOS and got the Outsider Fashion which is definitely one of the 1st place prizes.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011