Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Rhino Keeper
    I never played Valentine edition (only dowloaded it for gem reward) to much pink for me
    but I have the love shack...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have gone through two Valentine updates with castle story so far and both were so different, I am so hoping , with all of you that do not have the love shack ,they bring it back for all ,I get so thrilled when I see a scared wing or horn drop. And everybody needs to feel that excitement .
    What a nice way of putting it!

I too would love to have a love shack. I love flowers and am jealous of the pretty varieties people can make in it. And to have a chance at crafting an alicorn would be awesome! I came close to buying one during the holiday sale, but read that they are huge gem traps so I'm not willing to spend gems on one until they add a gem confirmation button.

Newer players are really getting to be at a disadvantage. Most, maybe even all, of the special 2014 items are not available in the market. Pink alicorn, cauldron, summer gazebo, holiday feast table, pyre event dragons, spooky tree, haunted mansion, winter bakery were all limited. What a huge difference to have access to them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    What a nice way of putting it!

I too would love to have a love shack. I love flowers and am jealous of the pretty varieties people can make in it. And to have a chance at crafting an alicorn would be awesome! I came close to buying one during the holiday sale, but read that they are huge gem traps so I'm not willing to spend gems on one until they add a gem confirmation button.

Newer players are really getting to be at a disadvantage. Most, maybe even all, of the special 2014 items are not available in the market. Pink alicorn, cauldron, summer gazebo, holiday feast table, pyre event dragons, spooky tree, haunted mansion, winter bakery were all limited. What a huge difference to have access to them!
    I remember last year every body was asking for the love shack to come back and they said not this year, but may be next year ,I hope they remember what they Said
    Last edited by katbtodd; 01-22-15 at 08:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I remember last year every body was asking for the love shack to come back and they said not this year, but may be next year ,I hope they remember what they Said
    Ditto, I have everything, absolutely everything, except the Love Shack, because I started playing in March 2013
    Hopefully they will bring it back this year
    Remember Pleaaaase TL
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Chocolate-covered strawberries, anyone? Lol

PS. I want a cherry tree!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 01-30-15 at 08:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Chocolate-covered strawberries, anyone? Lol

PS. I want a cherry tree!
    Oh yes in a heart shaped dish
    Cherry tree and/or grapevines and have grapes,
    make wine and we all dine at the LOVE SHACK and celebrate Valentine
    Hear us TL? lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

In other games I play, once a year they have a bring em back week or two which allows new members to catch up. Wish they had it with this game as I only started playing in October

can't wait for valentine's update!

Quote Originally Posted by ziggybruiser View Post
    In other games I play, once a year they have a bring em back week or two which allows new members to catch up. Wish they had it with this game as I only started playing in October
    I so much want the loveshack, and those sparkling and heart trees,and the pink flowers,and the alicorns..I started playing after valentine and I couldnt buy any of those, please bring them back this year!

I think it's only fair that they bring back the love shack. It's been two years since it was last available. I am lucky that I started playing when I did so I have one but it's not fair that people that have been playing for 1year and 11 months don't. It is awesome when you get a horn or wing drop to craft an alicorn and everyone should be able to do so! Please bring it back team lava!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just out for interest I found a post I'd written back in July 2014 in the Alicorn thread about what the LS was/is used for.

Here's the link to that post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast