Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maintaining 4 Stars

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    If you want more technical info on this here is an oldie but goodie thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....thout-Maths%29
    Wow, thank you ojapple96!! I never saw that thread before. It is correct info. I have been trying to tell a few people on this thread that I can go without tipping for a few days and still be at a 4 star rating! They didn't believe me! Well Thank You Very Much!
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

I've found one good reason to stay at 4 stars. When people do click community, not my neighbors, that goes by star rating.So my bakery and restaurant shows up at the top of the list. Because of this I get many random visitors that tip me. It's been in the hundreds so that money adds up. Some of the same people ask me on my wall to add them, which I always do since I know they're active. Many of them have become very good neighbors, tipping and sending gifts often. That's your big reason for maintaining 4 stars!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    Wow, thank you ojapple96!! I never saw that thread before. It is correct info. I have been trying to tell a few people on this thread that I can go without tipping for a few days and still be at a 4 star rating! They didn't believe me! Well Thank You Very Much!
    I believe ya! Your one of my neighbors and i've seen ya vanish a few days

New Resident
    I don't care nbr 0star cuz it spends lots of time to tip.We have other things to do in real life and this is just a game.only accept request is fine.

To add to my recent post. I just had about 20 random non neighbors stop by both my bakery and restaurant each, leaving tips. Some asked to be added. So like I said, I'm showing at the top of the community list because of the four stars, so I get more visitors. Also you don't have to visit all your neighbors, leaving tips to retain four stars. I have 151 neighbors and I visit 20 to 30, visit maybe 10 or so community people, and send gifts each day, and I'm remaining at four stars. So that talk about having to visit every one of your neighbors each day is not true! Peace and happy baking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234