Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maintaining 4 Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Your game must be ultra speedy or your hand flies fast with the tips. I take 1 hour or a little over the hour to tip 50 neighbors.
    Yes I tip fast, but I also use copy & paste for posting "tips". I also collect my tips fast. I'm pretty quick with my hands with everything that I do in my life. I get bored doing things slowly. That is just how my brain works!

***Adding to my post: I just set my timer for 10 mintues to see how many Nbrs. I could tip, and write(or paste) on their walls: Tips, t&g or Full/sad face.

10 mintues = 34 neighbors
    Last edited by Blueberry80; 01-21-15 at 10:05 AM.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    Blueberry80,

Thanks for your replies I have two more questions (if you don't mind)...

1. How many people, on average, do you tip daily?

2. How many, on average, tip you back each day?
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Blueberry80,

Thanks for your replies I have two more questions (if you don't mind)...

1. How many people, on average, do you tip daily?

2. How many, on average, tip you back each day?
    Let see I have 103 neighbors
    (1 nbr. is taking a break from the game, but I will not delete her because she stayed my Nbr. when I was gone for a year.)

I tip about 10 Community People. Anyone who tips me from the Community Area, I always tip them back. So I tip back about 10 Community People.

From my 103 Nbrs., 97 Nbrs. Tip me back daily. All 10 Community Nbrs. Tip me back. About 10 Community People find me and Tip me. (Every few months I delete the inactive players.)

1. I tip about 122 daily. (I'm not including my nbr. who is taking a break.)
    2. I get about 117 tips daily. Give or Take 10 each day. (Some Nbrs. Take vacations, are sick, can only play on weekends; etc. Every day varies from the Community People tipping me. I have a few non-neighbors tipping me everyday.) Also if my tables are full, I leave Nbrs. & Non-nbrs. a message that "I'm clear" and they always come back and tip me.

*I hope I explained this ok.
    Last edited by Blueberry80; 01-21-15 at 09:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, you explained it great!

But now I have another question (sorry if I'm being annoying) .... How many tables do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    Let see I have 103 neighbors
    (1 nbr. is taking a break from the game, but I will not delete her because she stayed my Nbr. when I was gone for a year.)

I tip about 10 Community People. Anyone who tips me from the Community Area, I always tip them back. So I tip back about 10 Community People.

From my 103 Nbrs., 97 Nbrs. Tip me back daily. All 10 Community Nbrs. Tip me back. About 10 Community People find me and Tip me. (Every few months I delete the inactive players.)

1. I tip about 122 daily. (I'm not including my nbr. who is taking a break.)
    2. I get about 117 tips daily. Give or Take 10 each day. (Some Nbrs. Take vacations, are sick, can only play on weekends; etc. Every day varies from the Community People tipping me. I have a few non-neighbors tipping me everyday.) Also if my tables are full, I leave Nbrs. & Non-nbrs. a message that "I'm clear" and they always come back and tip me.

*I hope I explained this ok.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Yes, you explained it great!

But now I have another question (sorry if I'm being annoying) .... How many tables do you have?
    I have 100 tables. (I clear my tables often.) The next size to expand my bakery is 16x19. I have one large decor and 2 medium decor items. So my bakery is small, looking forward to expanding. Then I could put more tables and display my decor that is in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    Yes I tip fast, but I also use copy & paste for posting "tips". I also collect my tips fast. I'm pretty quick with my hands with everything that I do in my life. I get bored doing things slowly. That is just how my brain works!

***Adding to my post: I just set my timer for 10 mintues to see how many Nbrs. I could tip, and write(or paste) on their walls: Tips, t&g or Full/sad face.

10 mintues = 34 neighbors
    Okay I get it you're fast!

I just tipped my entire neighborhood of 50 neighbors and it took me 20 minutes without posting on their walls. I don't post anymore because of time, I used to leave a motivational post on each neighbor's wall but not again (I guess that's why I would take 1 hour).

What takes a lot of time is for the neighborhood list to load and it takes a while for each bakery to load. I guess iOS takes less time and easier to tip, but I'm on android.

Anyways thanks for the insight on tipping!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing those who tip a lot of people daily are all on iOS cause it is definitely a huuuuuge pain on Android! Even with a fast connection it takes a few seconds for a neighbor's bakery to load on Android while on iOS it shows up in like an instant. xD Placing and collecting tips are way faster too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but how much tipping is required daily to ensure your rating never falls below four stars? It gets pretty frustrating, tipping as much as I can to get to four stars and then some, only to see my rating drop to 3 immediately next reset.

And I know, many choose to not tip partly for this reason. I like tipping, but I don't like how far my rating drops even though I've been tipping regularly.
    Hi neighbor . I don't obsess over the star ratings either. Granted right now my star ratings is a 3 but that's because i'm doing goals. I find them very time consuming but i try my best to tip back when neighbors tip me. I have been deleted by a neighbor over the christmas break because i haven't tipped enough. but oh well it is what it is. Though i will admit seeing above 0 star ratings is how i know neighbors are still active so when the next goal comes around i don't have to worry about not getting parts if i think the neighbor isn't playing but i suppose i can go by spoiled foods etc and how long they've been inactive.... I had recently gained a new neighbor she told me she does not tip. I told her that's fine with me i don't obsess over it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I'm guessing those who tip a lot of people daily are all on iOS cause it is definitely a huuuuuge pain on Android! Even with a fast connection it takes a few seconds for a neighbor's bakery to load on Android while on iOS it shows up in like an instant. xD Placing and collecting tips are way faster too.
    Oh, so that's why whenever I used an android it would take so long to load. I thought that they loaded the same, but apparently not. If the ratings don't interest you, most people are fine with 2-3 star neighbors. There's really no need to go past 3 stars other than just wanting the 4th star.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    If you want more technical info on this here is an oldie but goodie thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....thout-Maths%29

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast