Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maintaining 4 Stars

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    ... Here is what you have to do daily:
    - Continue Dailying tipping all your neighbors (I have 110 right now). If you need more neighbors then get more.
    - Tip Random Community Players (some days I might tip 5 & other days maybe 20)
    how long does it take you to tip between 115 - 130 people? An hour, two hours? Do you write on walls too?
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    Wow tipping 100+ neighbors daily? That's some dedication... I don't think I can do that. XD

As far as tipping goes, I used to be obsessed about it when I just got back from being on hiatus and trying to gain neighbors... but now although I still tip back anyone who leaves a message on my wall or recent tippers from my news feed, I only do it at my leisure. That way I don't get stressed about it. I totally don't mind having neighbors who don't tip back either, I like visiting them from time to time to actually look at their beautiful bakeries and since I'm there already, I leave tips haha.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think that you have to tip 100+ nbrs every day to maintain lvl4. I used to have star lvl4 all the time when I tipped my nbrs every other day(I never had more than 50nbrs). Now I usually tip once or twice a week and I'm still lvl3/4.
    Adding nbrs who are lvl 60+. I'm a lvl 99 daily player and I only gift PARTS. Don't really care about your star rating as long as you gift parts and play daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    I don't think that you have to tip 100+ nbrs every day to maintain lvl4. I used to have star lvl4 all the time when I tipped my nbrs every other day(I never had more than 50nbrs). Now I usually tip once or twice a week and I'm still lvl3/4.
    U don't. I tip between 20-30, only those who post on my wall, and I maintain my 4 star rating. I figure they take the time to write on my wall- I'll tip them back.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    how long does it take you to tip between 115 - 130 people? An hour, two hours? Do you write on walls too?
    Hi, it takes about 30 min. & yes I write on walls. lol I don't t&g, write at one time, unless I'm bored. I'll tip 10 min. In the early morning, 10 min. early afternoon, & 10 min. late afternoon. If I'm busy then I will tip & write on walls at night.

I guess I'm the werid one on here! lol I like to recieve tips. With this goal, plus obtaining tips I went up 3 levels within a few days!
    Last edited by Blueberry80; 01-20-15 at 11:02 AM.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Wow tipping 100+ neighbors daily? That's some dedication... I don't think I can do that. XD

As far as tipping goes, I used to be obsessed about it when I just got back from being on hiatus and trying to gain neighbors... but now although I still tip back anyone who leaves a message on my wall or recent tippers from my news feed, I only do it at my leisure. That way I don't get stressed about it. I totally don't mind having neighbors who don't tip back either, I like visiting them from time to time to actually look at their beautiful bakeries and since I'm there already, I leave tips haha.
    I'll probably slow done once I reach level 99 and have a ton of money! I have to admit I enjoy looking at other Bakeries. I have been gone from playing this game for a year. So, I am enjoying the game right now. I do have a problem with neighbors who never tip, send me requests (which I fulfill); then when I send a request they ignore it! Yeah, I will be deleting those nbrs. soon. I would love to have 50 nbrs.! But I keep meeting others who will give Cappuccino everyday! Haha I will try to get down to 50 nbrs. soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    I never stated that you need to have 100+ nbrs. Nor did I say any amount is required. (I just said how many nbrs. that I currently have.). With 20-30 nbrs., I also maintain a level 4 rating. If you have less than 20 nbrs. it is helpful to acquire more nbrs. If you don't want more than 20 nbrs., then it is helpful to tip the Community. I currently have 100+ nbrs. And I don't mind tipping daily. One day I will stay at 50 nbrs., but I will continue to tip daily. I was sharing how I currently play....it's not like it set in stone; do what is best for your enjoyment of the game.

Executive Chef
    Hi, it takes about 30 min. & yes I write on walls. lol I don't t&g, write at one time, unless I'm bored. I'll tip 10 min. In the early morning, 10 min. early afternoon, & 10 min. late afternoon. If I'm busy then I will tip & write on walls at night.

I guess I'm the werid one on here! lol I like to recieve tips. With this goal, plus obtaining tips I went up 3 levels within a few days!
    I used to tip in batches too when I had over 100 neighbors. But that ended quickly when some would see me post on one persons wall and not theirs. They would feel like I was waiting for them to tip me first. RS the most mellow players. Bakery the most cheerful and talkative and fashion the most...uh..hard to describe. Oh, high strung!

I'm now down to about 60-65 and it works for me. I can now send requests and get answers back quickly. So much more easygoing and fun.

Executive Chef

Your game must be ultra speedy or your hand flies fast with the tips. I take 1 hour or a little over the hour to tip 50 neighbors.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I've settled on 60-65 neighbours too, but I don't tip them all daily, just those who leave a message on my wall or send me a gift. If they have responded to my request for a part, I try to tip those neighbours too. I write on every wall too, although I paste a standard message on most. Every so often - maybe once a fortnight - I visit all my neighbours for 'housekeeping' purposes. It doesn't take long and I am usually doing something else at the same time, like watching TV.

I too noticed a difference between my Bakery and Restaurant neighbours, with the Bakery ones being much more active.

Occasionally I drop down to 3 stars, but it soon goes back to 4 just doing normal stuff.
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 01-20-15 at 05:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast