Thread: Midas Catalog expiring Early

Rhino Keeper

Midas Catalog expiring Early

There is a problem with the latest catalog "Midas". It's supposed to take 13 hours. I ordered them last night (6 slots for each item) and they should have been ready around 9:30 this morning. I got a notice this morning around 6 am saying it was about to expire. I then checked my game, but it still had about 3 hours and 40 minutes to finish. When it finally was finished the "gleaming wristlets" were expired. Please fix this bug. Thanks!

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4, android 4.4.4 and using the regular fashion story version.

Gleaming Wristlets from Midas Collection are expiring prematurely

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    There is a problem with the latest catalog "Midas". It's supposed to take 13 hours. I ordered them last night (6 slots for each item) and they should have been ready around 9:30 this morning. I got a notice this morning around 6 am saying it was about to expire. I then checked my game, but it still had about 3 hours and 40 minutes to finish. When it finally was finished the "gleaming wristlets" were expired. Please fix this bug. Thanks!

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4, android 4.4.4 and using the regular fashion story version.
    I am also experiencing this problem with the Gleaming Wristlets from the Midas collection. They appear to be expiring at approximately 10.5 hours which makes me wonder if they are incorrectly coded for 3 hours rather than 13.

Android tablet user with up-to-date operating software, using FS Ballet from Google Play Store.

Rhino Keeper
    I will also add that my gleaming wristlets were expired this morning, while the dress and shoes were ready to be put out. Playing current version on iPad.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys this should now be fixed!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kooky! I'll try this catalog again tonight.