Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 1-13-2015

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Update: This should now be fixed!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This is a really nice update. I'm very happy that finally prices dropped and there's no LTO. Having an LTO for EVERY single week is just too stressful. Also I couldn't believe the dress in the closet costed only 10 gems and the shoes 5 gems, I bought the dress right away! Although I believe the clutch, necklace and shoes don't match perfectly with the dress, they're great as individuals. Only wish we had a golden pair of shoes. The display is very pretty but I don't know if I'll buy it soon because Valentine's day is only a month away.Also having a mannequin for coins is nice.Lately we got a pure silver dressing room and now a golden one, I hope for more single colored dressing rooms, preferably pink.
    This update came out just when I decided to put out the princess carriage and needed something gold, I made a pink and golden corner to place the new catalogue when I stock enough of it. I love the pink and gold combination I dressed my avi like this also.
    I can't believe how lucky we are that prices went down just before Valentine's! Thank TL

I just thought how nice the bird cages are going to be come time for spring decorating.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567