Thread: Transferring FS...

Transferring FS...

Hi, just to ask, I want to transfer my account to another device, but I've already have an account on my device that I want to transfer to. Is there a way I can transfer to my new device? Pretty much replacing my 2nd acc with the 1st acc? And I'm playing on fashion story...so I'm not sure wether I can transfer...Is it possible that I can transfer my current FS account to another device which already has an account?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megan3ID View Post
    Hi, just to ask, I want to transfer my account to another device, but I've already have an account on my device that I want to transfer to. Is there a way I can transfer to my new device? Pretty much replacing my 2nd acc with the 1st acc? And I'm playing on fashion story...so I'm not sure wether I can transfer...Is it possible that I can transfer my current FS account to another device which already has an account?
    If you play Restaurant Story or Bakery Story, log into one of those games with you 1st ID and Password. That will transfer it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com