Thread: Lemon and Orange trees: how many chops?

Lemon and Orange trees: how many chops?

Before I invest gems into a lemon and an orange tree, how do they work? When they grow do you only get 6, 8, or 10 chops at them and they disappear or do they function as a collectable building where you tap it, retrieve lemons or oranges, and then wait X amount of time before you can collect again?

Just want to see before I decide whether or not to buy them. Not sure it's worth it if I have to keep rebuying gem trees every 10 chops.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    All of the fruit trees are there to stay, once you purchase them. You collect from them and get one or two pieces of fruit each time. You may also get a golden apple every once in a while, from the apple tree. You can then make pies and lemonade that are used for goals and trades. Hope that helped!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    All of the fruit trees are there to stay, once you purchase them. You collect from them and get one or two pieces of fruit each time. You may also get a golden apple every once in a while, from the apple tree. You can then make pies and lemonade that are used for goals and trades. Hope that helped!
    Yes, that's exactly what I needed to know! Thanks for helping me out!!

Rhino Keeper
    What is the recharge time for lemon, orange and apple tree?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    What is the recharge time for lemon, orange and apple tree?
    2 hours each.