Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Fall Items Being Removed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Pepper, sorry to bug you, but if you get a chance, can you remove the 2 boxes for the list? Looks as though they're only on sale, not actually being removed. It's a bit confusing, tbh, for TL to do both at once, but they're discounted 25% off, not 20% off and a moderator confirmed it here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....and-Cake-boxes

Thanks, btw for making these charts!! It's so so so helpful, honestly a lifesaver during these removals since the items are spread all though the menus. I'd be so worried I was missing something, without you! <3
    No problem. Edited the post without the boxes.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 01-21-15 at 01:09 PM.

Executive Chef

I included the Red Autumn box tentatively until the mods confirm things. The popup says 20% off on Halloween items to be removed and unlike the kerfuffle with the discounted boxes last week (25% off), this one is only 20% so I'm not sure if it's included in the removal line-up or not.

Agreed, Pepper. I think it's likely on the chopping block since it's autumn content and only 20% off. Thanks as always for these!

Farm Supplier
    Maybe this has been answered before: what happens if I store an object, that has been removed? Will it stay in my inventory? Or do I lose it, if I don't have it out in the bakery?

Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Maybe this has been answered before: what happens if I store an object, that has been removed? Will it stay in my inventory? Or do I lose it, if I don't have it out in the bakery?
    It will stay in your inventory. You just can't buy any MORE of them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    It will stay in your inventory. You just can't buy any MORE of them.
    Thanks Kittystar1, I can live with that
    I just thought that I should have more tables - kind of miss some old ones without being able to say which. But if everything I bought stays in my inventory, I probably remember some chairs and tables from restaurant story..

Executive Chef
    I don't like any of these Halloween things. I'm surprised that the tiny shelf isn't getting the axe too.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Expired display, the headless horseman and spooky tree tables put a serious hurting on my gem earnings...worth it to me though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't like any of these Halloween things. I'm surprised that the tiny shelf isn't getting the axe too.
    I changed my mind, I bought the expired display even though it's a bit gross-y, I like collecting display cases.

Speaking of display cases, I wish TL would bring back the Lucky Display end of next month or March (hint).
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Maybe they're gonna kick it next week, including the corresponding chairs of those tables going away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast