Thread: Cowboy Stove and Frontier Breakfast message

Rhino Keeper

Cowboy Stove and Frontier Breakfast message

When serving, it gives the message, "Tap Again to Collect." I've only noticed this happening with the Frontier Breakfast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    When serving, it gives the message, "Tap Again to Collect." I've only noticed this happening with the Frontier Breakfast.
    Hey there! When I'm serving the Frontier Breakfast I get the popup "Tap Again to Serve". Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the "Tap Again to Collect" so that we can investigate this? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Will do!

Rhino Keeper
    Nope - happened again
    Last edited by barbaraann72; 01-12-15 at 01:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just happened again while serving Cowboy BBQ. I tried to take a screen shot, but when using the in-game camera, the message disappears.

I think it has to do with tip collection. I am often collecting tips when I serve from my cowboy stove because of where its place in my restaurant . I tap to collect all the tips and then tap the cowboy stove to serve the food. Usually, the last of the tips are still being collected when I do the first tapping to serve from the Cowboy Stove. When everything catches up, that's when I see the message Tap to Collect instead of Tap to Serve.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Just happened again while serving Cowboy BBQ. I tried to take a screen shot, but when using the in-game camera, the message disappears.

I think it has to do with tip collection. I am often collecting tips when I serve from my cowboy stove because of where its place in my restaurant . I tap to collect all the tips and then tap the cowboy stove to serve the food. Usually, the last of the tips are still being collected when I do the first tapping to serve from the Cowboy Stove. When everything catches up, that's when I see the message Tap to Collect instead of Tap to Serve.
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try moving the Cowboy BBQ and see if that will help prevent the incorrect message?

Rhino Keeper
    Turns out this will happen on any appliance in both Restaurant & Bakery Story. Not a big deal, and it does not affect game play.