Thread: TeamLava Games are Incompatible to certain Android devices...RANT

TeamLava Games are Incompatible to certain Android devices...RANT

If my Android 2.3 is not capable of the next game that Dragon Story has it in the Progress Diary, I might just quit it. First Castle Story, now Farm Storm Winter. WE ARE NOT MADE OF MONEY!

But noooo...the hard-working educated people that pay bills first before a game & TeamLava doesn't care about that. They want money for the tablet/iOS users ONLY & half it for the Android users. Laptops are obsolete now (shh they don't want you to know it)

We want a change, people. Not silence.
    Storm8 ID: TheRainbowfiedDKitty

yeah this is technology rascism against the androids we will rebel we want same rights as the apple users

New Resident
    So you're telling me that certain androids can play some dragon story versions but when teamlava makes it known that a new version is out download it free and get 30 gold bars when you download & play it. But they don't say you can't play it...it's not fair...I download the first dragon story then it gave me a new version DS winter I did everything and I got to play it. Now it has given me two different version DS May Flowers is the one I want but it keeps throwing me out and it's the upgrade with storage, portals, mines, a arena and another breeding habitat I'm NOT happy that I cannot play it. I have a Hauwai 4.2 android the phone is **** but I do play several story games teamlava puts out I only have problems with DS and Castle story. Make these games playable for all android's your ***a lose business teamlava if you don't. My next message is to storm8,teamlava. It's not fair!!!

Fashion Designer
    Fairness is not the issue. Each device has its own programming language for apps and software and not all are compatible with all games. Android has more programming limitations than iOS as iOS is a more supported language.

It's not done on purpose to make people feel left out, it is a simple technology issue that in time may resolve some things and may not spending on the software developers.

But it feel free to rant away.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Luna2cute: I may be 26 but I am not an idiot.

As for phones & tablets, if you're on Deviantart they've SPECIFICALLY chosen devices. I asked them about if they're going to chose for my Android style & they said with a nasty tone, "Buy another phone."