Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant January'2015 SALES&REMOVAL of Autumn Items

Fashion Designer
    I just hit the million coin mark in RS today...guessvI get to see how fast it disappears now...lol

Executive Chef
    yay! no tiles to have to bother with, and i think i already bought as much of the scary wallpaper as i wanted! it's such a hassle redecorating just to make sure you've bought enough of each thing: i admit, this is one way in which it would be way easier to be on iOS.

thanks for putting it together, pepperwoo!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper

Thanks a lot TeamLava for reducing the price of the Haunted Clock Tower before is gone from the market.This is one of my favorite halloween decoration. I was thinking to get that decoration on a couple of months. I also bought a few more chairs and tables and the other decorations that were for coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post

Thanks a lot TeamLava for reducing the price of the Haunted Clock Tower before is gone from the market.This is one of my favorite halloween decoration. I was thinking to get that decoration on a couple of months. I also bought a few more chairs and tables and the other decorations that were for coins.
    agreed!
    Giving us a chance to buy the items before taking them off the market (android user here) helps a lot + the reduced price is a nice thing.
    I bought a second haunted clock tower. One of the best decorations ever to come out, imo ^^

yep, this tower is wonderful! especially due to my love to B&W (:

i'm gonna try to master as many recipes as i can to get gems for this thing, since i wasn't in rush before - i couldn't imagine that they will remove exactly new items so fast, and not some older stuff...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345