Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant January'2015 SALES&REMOVAL of Autumn Items

yes, i don't really understand too... when they bring back for sale / or remove - only part of theme... only chairs, or only tables, etc...

red foliage has also chairs for 1 gem, and counters (abt 10 gems, i don't remember), but their r safe for now, lol )) they r on their places in the market, maybe we will see them marked to be gone after one week, in next round of "saying goodbuy"...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-09-15 at 04:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    There needs to be an option to purchase more tiles or wallpaper without actually placing it in restaurant. It's too time consuming to have to cover current floor and walls just to buy them and then have to redecorate. To answer a , question above, there are red foliage chairs but they aren't retiring. So the fall box is retiring? I really wanted the piano, but I have everything else I want from box and probably would just get duplicates.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    To answer a , question above, there are red foliage chairs but they aren't retiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    yes, i don't really understand too... when they bring back for sale / or remove - only part of theme... only chairs, or only tables, etc...

red foliage has also chairs for 1 gem, and counters (abt 10 gems, i don't remember)...
    Thanks, was wondering the same thing...

I guess next week a next round of items will be retired.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Items on this list currently can't be purchased. There's 14 hours left on the timer, but try to buy anything and the item disappears and the currency is returned soon after...

I posted it on the bug forums; hopefully the problem will get noticed and fixed before the time expires. The same is occurring with the soon-to-be removed items in Bakery Story.

Executive Chef
    Does this mean they won't ever be purchased again?

Fashion Designer
    Having the same problem...bought a lampvearlier in BS...no problem. Bought a few tiles in RS and that was fine. Just a little while ago, tried to buy some tiles in BS and I am always being told my bakery is out of sync...it resyncs and the tiles are gone and money returned. Tried six times to get them.

And went back and tried again after posting this and was able to purchase them...guess they fixed the issue.
    Last edited by lauraleighashby; 01-12-15 at 03:00 PM. Reason: update info

Was just thinking... they changed updaiting order in latest few month...
    Before changes, during at least one year the order was:
    - Mondays 7..8 pm gmt: (1) updates, and (2) adv. gem goals for android to download new versions of last week;
    - Fridays: new versions in playmarket for android;
    - Mondays: ... as above.
    One nice week in a month, Wednesday 7..8 pm gmt was added - for monthly goals start.

Now, updates come... some on Monday, some on Tuesday or Wednesday... Android adv.goals come sometime on Friday, sometime on Monday...

I guess, such a changes cd result bugs like here, or others like thanksgiving quest, etc... it sd be not so easy to sync all games in huge dinamic data structure: teamlava, Storm8, sharkparty, whatelse...

In any case I guess any sales must be prolonged for the same time they were "in bugs" resp. But who knows, will see tomo (:

Rhino Keeper
    I tried purchasing the red foliage tables 3-4 times last night. (with about 20 hours left) Every time i did so, my game refreshed itself, the tables were gone and the coins were back in my balance.

Executive Chef
    We've also got a second batch of expiring items this week:

the thread is updated respectively.

tks ms Pepper!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast