Thread: Spa Theme

New Resident

Question Spa Theme

Help! Are there any items in Fashion Story for Spa theme?

There is a jacuzzi in the Cruise Box, but it's like third prize so good luck trying for it I was lucky enough to get it to add to my gym store without too many attempts. There's also a flotation ring in that box that you might be able to use if you're planning on having a pool. I am also using the lingerie display as a bit of an aroma therapy corner with those flower vases, and the little party pool is a bit out of theme but as close enough. You have to get a bit creative with TL's extensive but somehow still somewhat limited options. There's also a christmas candle decoration that's large enough it might double as a scented candle. Some of the other fall themed boxes also have candles in them, the victorian box has a large candle display.

They also just had a "chilling by the resort pool" display available for sale a week ago. I hope you managed to grab that one. There was also a large lotion display that would fit in a spa resort.

If you're thinking more masseuse & mud baths, I haven't see any items along those lines. One of the catalogs does have a tube lotion item you can put on a counter, the avatar also has some cucumber facial like stuff on her face.
    Last edited by JustKay; 01-08-15 at 11:02 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    If you're thinking more masseuse & mud baths, I haven't see any items along those lines. One of the catalogs does have a tube lotion item you can put on a counter, the avatar also has some cucumber facial like stuff on her face.
    Nautical Nightwear