Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Jan-07 Ice Rink

Thank u dear

Ps: I find this grand-prix pretty cute! %)

Executive Chef
    Well I'll finish this challenge Monday afternoon, which is the usual time for me 2 complete a RS challenge. I just wish to would either give us challenges that take longer or 2 challenges 2 complete w/in the month. Completing in less than a wk leaves a lot of time b4 the next 1.
    How about it TL? Either a longer challenge or 2 challenges 2 complete if u want to?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Well, they count for 1 fountain and 2 stoves, so 34 days are already a bit tight...
    For lower level guys, it's not always possible to build many ovens (especially if we recall to latest Christmas prices, lol)))
    And I have even some higher lvl neighbors who always do this with 2 of each ovens only, well, they r more patient and smart that me - I'm always in "minus" with these quests... so, for them 34 days r also ok, I guess...

I wd rather like if TL made some changes in quest steps from month to month, wd be much more interesting to go through unpredicted tasks than through those we used to

If no, they cd add some parallel quests, 1 or 2 per month, using basic appliances... For example, with new recipes and decor they announce in updates... kinda educational goals we did when we started to play. Why not? It can easy be done in same time as our present quests...

btw, guys!

did anyone noticed how great is the illustrator's job on this stew comparing to previous one? even crockery looks more realistic!

this veggie stew is drawn much more gently and particular than sleighbell one:

my frankly tasty compliment to /chief/ painter!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-14-15 at 11:30 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    btw, guys!

did anyone noticed how great is the illustrator's job on this stew comparing to previous one? even crockery looks more realistic!

this veggie stew is drawn much more gently and particular than sleighbell one:

my frankly tasty compliment to /chief/ painter!
    That is a huge difference. I often saw that sleighbell stew cooking on neighbours' stoves and thought it looked...to be polite...rather unappealing. This the first I have really seen the veggie stew and the detail is really well done...it looks very appetizing. Add my compliments to the chef/artist.

Executive Chef
    definitely! although i did like the xmas bowls. but the food was way better this month. nicely done!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345