Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Jan-07 Ice Rink

i feel good abt the fact that 2nd stove needs same parts, it's not bad to be stocked a bit after 1st stove deals done... but in the meantime i'm not really happy about new spares, never could understand why not using zillion of existing spares... for example, i have now 43 snowflakes and 75 (!!!) holly screwdrivers. such a mess in the storage, agrr!

i'm just wondering if they invented something new, not this predicted type of goals each month... and in those wonderful quests were some steps like "take 48 holly spares from your storage and sell"... or "...trade for something useful"... oh, wonders! LOL )))))))))))))

@neurotika, i bought 6 this time. started from 4, but then decided to speed up a bit coz i won't have much time for this quest. hard month in family: new year, then ortodox christmas just 2 days ago, and now, till mid feb we have 6 birthdays to go, so... i will have to sew some real gifts and to cook tons of some real food, lol ))))
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-09-15 at 04:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the new format! I love the chart up front, and then the pics following! It's so nice not to have to scan the whole thread, unless I want to.

Fashion Designer
    The new format is super helpful! I bought five of the first appliance, hoping to buy five of the next one when I get to it.

Yr welcome guys (: glad it helps (:

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    This kind of has me wondering if it's even worth stocking up on "valentine gifts" like Rose and Romance Ribbon. Lately, they've just been throwing brand new parts at us anyway. It definitely makes it a bit harder to get these built now, but it also now renders old parts pretty much useless, outside of building old appliances you haven't made yet. ...and I'm assuming next month it'll be entirely different and they'll throw some old parts back in again. At least they are mixing things up a bit, I guess.
    Seems to be every year they make new appliances with different parts than the previous year - so there are a LOT of parts still on the parts list that there is no purpose to now, but some people don't realize that they were one shot parts, and still gift them.

Luckily, it looks like I have all the frozen fuses I'll need (I only build two appliances of each goal appliance so that I don't have to get rid of too many actual makers, or at least, appliances that give more yield for my rapidly consuming customers), but I MAY still need ice cubes, but by the time I get there, I'm sure I'll slowly have received them - it seems as though most people gift the fuses much more than the ice cubes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greengold7 View Post
    I don't think I'll stock up on those old parts. Maybe they will give new romantic parts 😁 btw great thread. Thanks. I will build more ovens due to short recipes otherwise I'll never finish the goals as my food gets spoilt. Hahaha. I prefer 6 to 18 hours recipes. It's a phone game not a game game. Please tl, make it more sensible to play than hourly recipes.
    I agree whole heartedly. I don't like having to baby sit my game waiting on one or two hour recipes to finish, or avoid setting those items up to cook because I'm leaving the house, or *gasp* taking a nap.

My only dislike is the fact that the cook times don't match. One appliance has odd hour recipes (1, 3, & 5)while the other has even hour recipes (4, 6, 8). It would be easier all the way around if both appliances had the same.

Executive Chef

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast