Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's what's on your wish list?

Valentine's what's on your wish list?

TL always shows us lots of "LOVE" for this ocassion. Updates are normally on time and at least 2 or 3 devoted for it. Yes for those of those new to the game there will be a box we currently still have 2 available to open. With that out of the way I guess one thing would be a new fountian or maybe a wedding display. We've had 2 proposal displays. Or a date night display maybe.

What you hoping for?

EDIT: Most of all on a personal note I'm wishing for good health. Last year I was sick in bed 4 days straight with the flu bad. Couldn't do anything enjoy the game etc. So mostly good health to everyone
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 01-07-15 at 09:27 PM.

I know I'm sick and working on a call center can be very difficult with an accent and you stuffy nose lol!!!

I wish for the old valentines box to come back I want pretty much everything from it lol if not then just please give us a break on the expensive outfits
    I like valentines but not crazy for it but I do want cute stuff like the polka dot outfit on the suggestion thread and a I'll take a loving fountain for LtO hehe
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    My gosh, please take a play from restaurants notebook and release old items! The loving fountain. I will buy TWO! The Valentine display with the girls in stockings. I'm tired of having thoughts of larceny when I see this in others shops. I want those heart dividers I've seen everywhere too. I think from 3 years ago perhaps? I don't remember them two and one year ago. Please don't release the pucker up display out of the box! Selfish I know. But oh well. It feels me with glee to know folks spent hundreds of gems and still didn't get it.

Oh, also the clothing from three years ago AND lastly, the 40% off sale you did last year for android. That was awesome! I got around 600 gems for fashion alone.

One of the most popular items tipped by visitors at my store are the love potion and steamy eye liner I saved from a Vday a few years ago. Every time I come back to my store someone's tipped them. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate seeing this catalog come back. I'd love to see some new catalogs come out with more make up items since they seem to have complete forgotten about the makeup counter.

Taking cues from RS\BS, I loved their gondola display and cherry blossom tree so I'd love to see those ideas make it to FS. I had a really romantic experience in Venice and so would love to see display like that.
    Last edited by JustKay; 01-08-15 at 12:17 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Yes I enjoyed that catalog also the love potion and eyeliner. Now that would be AWESOME I never save old catalogs on racks/counters kinda wish I had this one. Much as I admire some older displays like the girls in stockings. Really looking forward to see what new displays are on target in TL'S cupid bow. XOXO

FB TBT.. My first TL Valentine's my baby steps only been playing little over a month the heart loveseat my first LTO.. lol

I worked so hard to earn coins to buy those rose columns got 4 and one pink swan (not pictured)
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 01-08-15 at 12:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would like to see some old items re-released and some box items outside the box.

These are all items I would buy right away if they were offered for direct sale:

Romantic Diner (True Love Chest)

Teddy Bear Display

Heart Nightie & Flannel Slippers (for avatar from the Be Mine Catalogue)

Luau Display (Luau Chest)

Afternoon Picnic

Paris Display (Paris Chest; Not Cafe Display)

Stuffed animals

Love Waterfall

Sunday Brunch

Red Hot Runway
    Last edited by CuteTali; 01-31-15 at 02:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    From old items I wish for the PUCKER UP DISPLAY, Romantic dinner, Gazebo slowdance, Teddy bear display, items from the removed Valentine's box, avatar items from the Be mine catalogue and the other old ones I don't remember the names.

Of course I want new items,what I desire most is PINK decor and a hot pink dress for my avatar, no pale pink. I'm waiting for a pink dress for 2 years now!

Host(ess)
    please bring back some of the old valentines day wallpapers and tiles, rose pillars and the cute teddy bear display i love them
    Last edited by dgjfhdhgb; 01-08-15 at 09:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    I've also seen in a shop a cute pink chair with a teddy bear on it,I think it was called teddy bear, I'd like to see it on sale or a new one with a bunny instead of bear would be even better. I'm not talking about the teddy bear display mentioned before.

Also we really need a simple pink tile for coins, 1 gem per tile is extremely expensive if you want to fill a whole shop and those with hearts can't be used as a main tile.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 01-08-15 at 11:10 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast