Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's what's on your wish list?

Executive Chef
    I really hope we'll see some old Valentine box items for direct sale
    I also wish for the pink swans, rose pillars and the pink heart topiaries.

Looks like we can check alot of item's off the list. TL listened to us YEAH!!!

Yup, I'm really surprised to see they brought back the love waterfall! Always stared at it whenever I come across it. Lol! Now I can finally have my own piece. Yay! All these sales is driving me nuts!

Next, the teddy bear display please TL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Next, the teddy bear display please TL!
    Yes, please! All this time I've been using the carnival prizes for teddy bear decoration, I would love to have the actual original teddy display.

Executive Chef
    Another vote for the teddy bear display.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    The teddy bears are adorable. Or better yet....make me release a faux tear and give the Aquarius fountain. It would be perfect, since they've been knowing things out of the park the past few weeks. Not a dull week for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The teddy bears are adorable. Or better yet....make me release a faux tear and give the Aquarius fountain. It would be perfect, since they've been knowing things out of the park the past few weeks. Not a dull week for me.
    oh yes please for aquarius fountain. Its 1 of my most wanted items! And i cant be bothered reading all the suggestions to see if anyones already requested those adorable heart leggins from the discontinued vtines box. Now any of those 2 items or even both, would be amazing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    oh yes please for aquarius fountain. Its 1 of my most wanted items! And i cant be bothered reading all the suggestions to see if anyones already requested those adorable heart leggins from the discontinued vtines box. Now any of those 2 items or even both, would be amazing!
    I want that Valentine outfit just for the eyeshadow and cute little red box I always see on counters. And maybe the red heart shades!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I want that Valentine outfit just for the eyeshadow and cute little red box I always see on counters. And maybe the red heart shades!
    The cute little red box is actually a christmas item. It think it was a set with a little red dress and some flats. I have them in my okiya, but accidentally discarded the ones I kept at my beach esplanade I do have the avatar item on my main game though

Executive Chef
    I wish to see back the rose petal tile, will fit with the fountains and waterfall we got.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast