Thread: team 99

New Resident

team 99

My boutique name is 💕dipsy💕 dee💕 I am level 99
    💫team 99💫

It is taking forever to get to level 💯. I am a daily player i got 6,175,546xp to get to level 💯. I visit neighbours/community daily.

A good neighbour told me to do the 7 hour dress the white with green i think piscine dress or something. Which gives 116xp and the teacup dressing room buy and sell xp given is alot can't remember how much. (By doing this don't have much coins left)

If anyone has any ideas it be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    It's going to take you forever! I play a ton.. Daily and I've been stuck on level 96 forever! Be happy your just level 99!

Executive Chef
    I just got to level 99 and am not thinking about 100. I just want my shop to look pretty! And my ocd will flare up if I had all the racks needed to collect tips, that seem to be required in ones bid to 100. Just like the brownies and jasmine tea on bakery, perhaps there is something that throughout a set number of hours, can give you a xp amount more suitable.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyreader13 View Post
    It's going to take you forever! I play a ton.. Daily and I've been stuck on level 96 forever! Be happy your just level 99!
    yes it will ☺it use to be less xp needed to get to next level but now teamlava have put it higher. I have been playing since 2011 stopped playing 2003-2014 just came back 5 months ago.was level 99 in 2013 if i carried on i probably be 💯

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I just got to level 99 and am not thinking about 100. I just want my shop to look pretty! And my ocd will flare up if I had all the racks needed to collect tips, that seem to be required in ones bid to 100. Just like the brownies and jasmine tea on bakery, perhaps there is something that throughout a set number of hours, can give you a xp amount more suitable.
    Well done on getting to 99 true what you say. I am on quest and will get to level 100 one day