Thread: Time to think about TL yearly holiday removal UGH..

Time to think about TL yearly holiday removal UGH..

I dread it mainly because there's never a list of what they'll remove, and it's always more than just Holiday item's. It can be seasonal or anything else. So stock up on your favorite coin item's for one guess I need to buy about 20 of the small palm trees. Wish we could get a list.

Host(ess)
    Ugh yes. I always find myself needing an extra copy of a part that gets removed after the updates.

Maybe they won't be removing items this year. They've stopped doing LTO's and the seasonal updates this year have been very small so there's less of a reason to pack up and make space. If they're going to keep doing small seasonal updates, then it would make sense to have some items from last year still available so next year's players have something to start decorating with, unlike what happened this year where if you didn't have older displays you couldn't really decorate until a few days before the special date.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Maybe they won't be removing items this year. They've stopped doing LTO's and the seasonal updates this year have been very small so there's less of a reason to pack up and make space. If they're going to keep doing small seasonal updates, then it would make sense to have some items from last year still available so next year's players have something to start decorating with, unlike what happened this year where if you didn't have older displays you couldn't really decorate until a few days before the special date.
    I hope your right. Mainly it's the not knowing what will go that bugs me. So I wouldn't need to buy 20 sleigh counters etc. So I can make sure to have them. Which in reality shouldn't matter coin item's especially makes TL no profits.