View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craft coloured scarves using dye

22 8.76%
  • Silver mine/trove

62 24.70%
  • Cocoa tree

67 26.69%
  • Horses

92 36.65%
  • Harbour port

194 77.29%
  • Ability to craft multiple items (eg sugar)

179 71.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I have been hoping for a weaver for over two years. I had typed out a detailed way to introduced a weaver in other posts, but we could rescue a weaver on the run from Rumplestilskins. We could weave alternet outfits for our heroes, gold could be a rare drop when collected items, we could weave nets for harvesting shrimp or lobsters in addition to clothing and this would use dyes as well. C'mon TL, we have not rescued anyone from the Glimmerwoods in eons! As a longtime plan can we get a Holiday Edition? Pretty Please? With some home grown sugar on top? Why let Farm Story 2 have all the fun? (Of course, I have made a ****ing in gems from downloading these other games, but playing multiple TL games, I am sure to get gems somewhere!). P.S. Here is my wish to everyone to have a bright and fruitful, happy and healthy new year!!

Farm Supplier
    That is an EXCELLENT suggestion, Team Lava 😊😊

New Resident
    My vote is for the Horbour Port.
    Scarves?? No
    Silver Mine/trove ..No
    Cocoa Tree... Why would we need it... we can plant it
    Horse... only if they can produce fertilizer and other usable items
    Harbour Port... Yes... more adventures and prizes
    Crafting multiple items... Yes
    I also want to second the motion for other things

Make the inventory useful... why do we have categories that we can't use.
    I don't get caught in the gem trap but that would irritate me if it did... so Gem trap confirmation.
    No More useless decorations that take up a bunch of space that we don't have..... if i have to buy an item with gems.... it should drop something.

And my own suggestion of lower the trade ticket number for a permit..... 30 trade tickets for 1 permit is crazy..I still have a lot of places to expand because i'm not doing trades all day and may never finish expanding. I know there are people with the max on trade tickets and permits and need to spend them so that can start on more. I might pay this game 2 a day durning the week while commuting and I make the time for doing quest.

It's not fair to need to ask neighboors for items when on a timed goal..... how and when I play my game should not effect other players.
    AND be more reasonable with the "rare drop"..... that should not be part of timed goals either.

Farm Supplier
    I would also like to be able to gift more than 3 people a day. The harbor idea is really interesting - I can see expansions going all the way to the water. I also like the idea of the horses- They could be different types just like the cows. I have no problem asking neighbors for things - mine are great and always respond. I play several times a day so I also respond to all requests - will have to admit in Dec. I took my IPad with us when we went to Florida for 2 weeks so I could keep up with the quests. Walt Disney World during the day but Castle Story early in the morning and at night. Still accepting new neighbors - I don't visit often but do respond to all requests. Farmerbrown2010

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure if some of the players realise that there are limits to how many gifts another player can receive. It may not be that your neighbours are not responding to your requests. Example: you need 40 pigeons. You request them from 100 neighbours, expecting to get at least 40 pigeons that first day. Nope. You can receive 20 pigeons a day, so this quest will take at least 2 days. It is even less for things like iron or silver. That is why you sometimes see a request from more than the current day. It gives players who may just play once a day or two a more even playing field, it also paces the quests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    I would like if the farming/crafting menus showed how many of the item I already have. So when it is showing the requirements to craft a royal beam it would also show how many royal beams I already have in inventory. Or when choosing a crop to plant, it would tell me how many of each I already have.
    I'd love to be able to see the inventory better divided, drives me nuts trawling through to see what I'm short of when I'm planting or crafting, there's lots of tabs available to use.

Gem confirmation button, I'm with everyone else on that one, especially if you're low on gems, to waste them on a finger tap speeding up something you don't even want, Grrrrrr!

For my husband who sometimes watches what I'm up to, the other characters wandering round, not helping with any of the hard graft baffles him, and that they don't interact with each other and just wander around ignoring everyone else I'm just saying it to keep him quiet, doesn't bother me, I'm a bit of a control freak and would rather just crack on with it myself and I don't want to have to have inane conversations with everyone i pass, never get anything done? Lol.

I do want to saw though how much I love this game, I've played every day for almost 2 years now (with the exception of a couple of horrifyingly Internet free holidays) it's the first thing I do with a coffee in the morning and the last with an Earl Grey tea at night, it's kept me sane thought some horrible personal issues in the last year, it's had me excited and anticipating when there's generallly not much to anticipate or get excited about. It's even had me grateful for Millie the dogs nocturnal trips out for a wee so I can collect/harvest/update whatever it is that needs doing. Thankyou Team Lava ❤️
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

what about royal sheeps and chickens?
    or a new royal statue ( a knight, hero... ) for crafting?
    or make the greselda stuff for crafting, lol, for tinker camp...

what about item limits? why not all cap at 99? - not the deco, but the rest.
    -collecting only from my troll vault for the last large topaz; sure no use, but wont store him
    -hot choc&gingerb-man cap 50...would collect more

and switch "Feed The Baron" to royal Exchange, that would be great!
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 01-03-15 at 08:24 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    1) GEM spending confirmation dialogue! Storm8 does it in some games, but not this one. We have all lost gems from screen lags and fat fingers. It's a recurring theme. If you don't add it at this point, it's because it's intentional for players to waste $$$gems$$$ and that's just dishonest and wrong. Add a confirmation. Do the right thing.
    2) How about revamp on the inventory? Why BOTHER having a specials and consumables heading when in 6 years there has never been. Single item listed under this heading? Either eliminate the headings, use them, or change them up to add new ones. The inventory for old players is getting huge. And that's cool, most of us are collectors at this point. They are like trophies for time spent. But give us a way to sort and see what we got without scrolling for an hour. How about. Grid style inventory so we can see multiple items in rows and columns at once too?
    3) player to player trading
    4) more levels added, and give special abilities to players with high levels
    5) give us a reason to get RP besides status, and also how about adding a new RP building once every 3 years? It's been years since a new RP building came along
    6) it's not fair to players who tried to finish a quest for a special building to spend more money for the upgrades to the final level (if we missed making it) then gems for those who didn't participate to buy it new! So the level 5 bat sanctuary gem cost is about the same as buying one completely built? That's just not very fair for those who put i. The sweat equity. This goes for all of those old seasonal building that many of the real players never finished building for that very principal.
    7) how about finishing one of the many story lines that never went anywhere? There are about a dozen story lines in limbo.
    8) trade tickets. We need more ways to get them. It's bruttle grinding them out. Even for older players with higher energy.
    9) give us a use for the useless items we craft: breakfast is an example. It's in The kitchen - totally useless. If u can mKe it, give it a use.
    10) and.... When is the crown gonna unlock?!

New Resident
    11) more wizzard schools!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Being able to give and receive more gifts would be great. I think three gifts a day to be far to limited.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast