View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craft coloured scarves using dye

22 8.76%
  • Silver mine/trove

62 24.70%
  • Cocoa tree

67 26.69%
  • Horses

92 36.65%
  • Harbour port

194 77.29%
  • Ability to craft multiple items (eg sugar)

179 71.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

** Please note that I have submitted the results of the last poll. There were really great ideas posted, so keep them coming. SW

(an interesting note: the most posted items from last poll was expansions and another kitchen.... and we got both!)

Executive Chef
    I would like to see more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
    More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. When there are no other goals, seeing what came back from Knights adventure is most exciting part of day. If I get a rare box, I'm always excited, but get "duds" more often than not... How many of the same decor items can we use? I have more than a dozen pumpkin hutches! Same with scarecrows, benches, and anvils. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
    When you have limited quests, and more than one type of special prize, please write code that doesn't give you the same prize every time, especially if different ones are needed to complete a goal, and duplicates aren't allowed in inventory!
    And if there is a Knights adventure that is temporary, and there are "box" prizes for that adventure only, if someone does a certain number of adventures, they should get a box prize. I've done the Faery Adventure enough times to have over 40 each of beams, blocks and paste, without making very many, yet I still haven't gotten a prize box, or the coveted "Faery Firepit". That is one of the most time consuming and expensive adventures to go on, yet has very little reward. Maybe add some more prize box items, or increase odds by times adventure completed?
    THANK YOU FOR BAKERIES, I LOVE THEM!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Coloured scarves - for what we will need?
    Silvermine/trove - still a big NO; in the future we will have for all a trove / mine / tree /what ever? why?
    Cocoa tree - see silvermine/trove
    Horses - they will drop fertilizer?
    Harbour port - ok, for send out a second / third adventure per day? or second royal exchange? sounds great
    crafting mutiple items - sounds good
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    voted for harbor and crafting multiple items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I would like to see more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
    More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. When there are no other goals, seeing what came back from Knights adventure is most exciting part of day. If I get a rare box, I'm always excited, but get "duds" more often than not... How many of the same decor items can we use? I have more than a dozen pumpkin hutches! Same with scarecrows, benches, and anvils. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
    When you have limited quests, and more than one type of special prize, please write code that doesn't give you the same prize every time, especially if different ones are needed to complete a goal, and duplicates aren't allowed in inventory!
    And if there is a Knights adventure that is temporary, and there are "box" prizes for that adventure only, if someone does a certain number of adventures, they should get a box prize. I've done the Faery Adventure enough times to have over 40 each of beams, blocks and paste, without making very many, yet I still haven't gotten a prize box, or the coveted "Faery Firepit". That is one of the most time consuming and expensive adventures to go on, yet has very little reward. Maybe add some more prize box items, or increase odds by times adventure completed?
    THANK YOU FOR BAKERIES, I LOVE THEM!
    I agree with you on every single point !

I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems ( when speeding up by mistake )

I buy gems, used to buy much more than now, why ? Gem traps!
    It is really sucking the fun out of the game, when one is trying to avoid gem traps and working at a snails pace!
    And still I lose gems here and there because it is what gem traps are there for

TL is an expert with pop ups ! And I am sure the easiest thing to do, is to code a condirmation pop up for these darn traps!
    Believe or not, your gem sales will sky-rocket if you do follow your "clients" suggestion!

Love the harbor idea IF it is in the same vein of adventures ( like Queen's court / barracks)
    with a Goal i.e. a building on that shore down south of the kingdom,
    and a ship with beautiful colored sails/Flags ( instead of the scarves !!! ) which we can see sailing ( with waves splashing around the ship until it disappears...) yes, animated please
    That would be an awesome feature in the game.

Love to have horses again IF they are useful, dropping Fertilizer or other rare drops,
    we barely have space for the animals we already have, so if it is only for show then it is a resounding NO!

Why do we need cocoa tree if we already plant them ?!

Same for silver! We can make silver, and deep mines/ neighbors provide enough of those!
    Ability to craft multiple items, YES PLEASE !

I like to suggest making expansions available every 3 or 4 months ?!
    Do we have to beg for a whole year to get 5 or 6 squares, and they would be directly occupied by a new building from a goal or event!
    Ergo the new expansions are already done for!
    No way to rearrange the Kingdom, which I feel gets more cluttered because of insufficient space alloted and new buildings, at the same time!

I like to repeat what Jim23Cash suggested, please let coin buildings drop something useful !

I too don't collect from them, for instance the Chateau can drop swords / light armors just like the Knight Hall/Jousting arena!

The amphitheatre could drop fur,hide,Glimmershards/fragments ( it has a sandy floor after all )

The Cathedral Could drop ( potions of all kinds like allergy potion....well it is supposed to heal ?! no ?! )

And Thomas House could drop Parchments,dye, Ink etc.. (Inscriptions maybe ?!) Lol :P

Fae Crystals should also drop from the Mermaid Pond, if they drop from the usual ones and the well, and logically TL should add all the Essences that has the Mermaid Scales / Fey Crystals ingredients, as rare drops from it, like the Sap tree drops syrup!

I would like to suggest a winery!
    Instead of Cocoa tree, we could plant grapevines, and have grapes to make wine, ( white and red ). Also beer from yeast ( instead of cocoa tree) and ship them, (from the harbor as new adventure items !)

Well there were lots of ideas in my head but I guess what I wrote about summed it up.
    Thank you for listening TL and taking our ideas into consideration

PS. Just edited to add 2 last things : )
    Many asked for them before me, and I join my voice to theirs, Please TL Please, Make the Inventory more useful!
    It has all the required pages, but it is not working as it should, like in Materials and Consumeables!
    Please could you separate Consumable Food from Consumable Goods! Put the Goids under Materials, and keep the food under Consumables!
    It takes ages to scroll through 110 pages! I am sure others have more pages too!

And please Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange!

Thank you
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-30-14 at 09:21 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

I vote for the port since I've been wanting it for the longest. However, it should have its own special seafaring adventures & trades, after all. None of the adventures from the castle or barracks have anything to do with the sea. Visiting far off lands and returning with items of unique value used to trade in other lands or for special events.
    The trades would be different from the exchange as well.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I would like to have a variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.

I would also really love to be able to give more gifts each day (minimum 10) and have a greater variety of gifts.
    Core of my heart my country
    Land of the Rainbow Gold

Free W-Ali.

New Resident
    I would like to see those holiday buildings appear again in the store......I love the table so much and will buy one more without thinking. a time limited shopping period seem good.
    and......more map? how about an icy castle in the north? I knew many lv 50 players have no more scroll to do, I hope cs can last for longer.....looking forward for a big update.

Farm Supplier
    I would love it if you could re-do the old special events quests, like the ones for Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving. I missed those last year/two years ago because I hadn't yet discover this game.

Fashion Designer
    i would like to have a kind of market place or building to sell stuff to other players and buy what i need

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast