Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active Dragons for breeding outcome.

Rhino Keeper

Active Dragons for breeding outcome.

Supreme Dynasty is usually right, but I've got a few dragons not listed there as active. What determines 'active'? I've been trying for many hours to get a quetzal with zero success but got two crusaders relatively fast after a few dozen tries each (only 10 seconds to hatch) so what gives with 'active'???

Executive Chef
    Active means that the dragon is currently in game, whatever to breed, battle/fight or craft.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea; that I figued, but my question is how does TL make known what is active if they do at all. It's frustrating attempting to breed for a dragon you have zero chance of getting if it's not active.

Banned
    I thought only the dragons that appear in the market are breed able unless it is a special non breed able dragon. Then it should state that it is not found through breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I thought only the dragons that appear in the market are breed able unless it is a special non breed able dragon. Then it should state that it is not found through breeding.
    I'm pretty certain this is how you know. The limited ones leave the market when they can't be bred anymore. There is usually a pop up when one that is limited comes back to the market, and that usually has a timer.

The ones via crafting (like mining or battle) are a lot more obvious. Battles have the timer right on the main page, and mining ones both give notice and leave the craft shop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I'm pretty certain this is how you know. The limited ones leave the market when they can't be bred anymore. There is usually a pop up when one that is limited comes back to the market, and that usually has a timer.

The ones via crafting (like mining or battle) are a lot more obvious. Battles have the timer right on the main page, and mining ones both give notice and leave the craft shop.
    Yup, it's like this, the Champion and Gold dragons, aren't breedable, along with all of the featured dragons, like the tournament, mining, world event, dragon summoning, craftable, spin to win and some value pack dragons that depends from device to device and what TL decides to do.

The only craftable dragons that can be breeded are the Gemstone dragons, Amethyst is only available to IOS device (unfortunately).

Another thing, about the featured dragons, the sessional dragons, like the Valentine, Earth Day and more, they are breedable, this dragons stays in the games for a limited time.

Rhino Keeper
    There are some non-seasonal Dragons that can be bred anytime then there are some that come into an "active" window like Aether recently. I tried for weeks to get that and zero, then one of my neighbors had it on their nest so I tried it again and got it on 2nd try. And now Red Queen just started being available....I tried for two weeks straight to get that about six months ago with no success, now it's "active" and attainable. I just wish there was a legit list of what was attainable (other than market). SupremeDynasty.com does a pretty good job but it's not always accurate.
    Last edited by theube; 12-29-14 at 06:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theube View Post
    There are some non-seasonal Dragons that can be bred anytime then there are some that come into an "active" window like Aether recently. I tried for weeks to get that and zero, then one of my neighbors had it on their nest so I tried it again and got it on 2nd try. And now Red Queen just started being available....I tried for two weeks straight to get that about six months ago with no success, now it's "active" and attainable. I just wish there was a legit list of what was attainable (other than market). SupremeDynasty.com does a pretty good job but it's not always accurate.
    Aether and Red Queen has been available since they were released.. they aren't limited dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not disputing that. But until recently you could have mixed a purple and blue and never get it. Just like the cyber dragon. I put a metal and poison to breed and never get the cyber. Tried 20-30 times nothing. Tried the same with Aether early this year. Spent and entire month trying because it's good in arena. Never got it. Then last month after my neighbor had one on their nest. Now I've bred two in five tries. So they must be blocked from getting them until TL makes them 'active'. Look at supremedynasty.com egg chart 2. Under the eggs it shows their status but it's not always accurate
    https://supremedynasty.com/tl/dragon_eggs2.html

Fashion Designer
    Some players do seem to experience periods where their luck or RNGs work better for some dragons than others, like how when a new dragon comes out a lot of players seem to be able to breed it right away, but then the ability seems to taper off. But if it's in the marketplace, then it was able to be bred by players - they do not cycle those in and out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast