Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't transfer my game data to another device!

I can't transfer my game data to another device!

I've watched videos about how to transfer your game data to another device, but none of them told me how to transfer them to another Android system. I looked through the settings in my Dragon Story and Petshop Story for anything that might help, but I didn't find anything to transfer or anything. Can you transfer data from one Android system to another, or is it only on iPads and other systems?

Executive Chef
    Every device. By the way, that blue that you choose to wrote the message is invincible.

Open the DS on your Android device, go to: Menu -> Social -> Invite -> Account Settings -> Log in to Another Account
    Last edited by cocauina; 12-29-14 at 03:13 PM.

Oh ok. I'll look around and see if I can find it. thanks! (sorry about the aqua color.)

Executive Chef
    You're welcome and thanks for the new blue choosen, it's much better now

New Resident
    i changed device from a note 2 to an s5. I installed dragon story and its a new story..not mine. I went to menu > social > invite > and there's no account settings for me to choose from on either device. Now what? I've been having massive problems with this app shutting down multiple times during play but its so fun I've not deleted it but if I have to start over (i'm on level 96) I'm done. Please help!!!!

Fashion Designer
    @Angeline - it might be worth trying the access for iOS, hopefully that will work instead. If you open the game, in the top right hand corner you'll see the Storm8 logo. If you access that, right at the top above the list of Storm8 games will be a button that says "Account Settings" where you can access your original game.

New Resident
    there is no "account settings" button. just the storm8 logo and a list of other games to install.

Fashion Designer
    :/

I don't know what to say. Sorry you're having such trouble!

Executive Chef
    --------------

Executive Chef
    To those trying to transfer game from one device to another, you need to download RS even though you don't play it.

At the top right click on the storm 8 icon, accounts settings, log in to another account.

-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast