Thread: Wasted Gold. AGAIN.

Farm Supplier

Angry Wasted Gold. AGAIN.

This isn't the first time it has happened to me, and I'm sure the same goes for other players as well.

So I just expanded into a new area (3 days wait time). Yea, after a few hours the cost to "quicken up" the wait time was 600+ gold. I was in the midst of collecting money from my dragons and I accidentally hit the expansion button, and BOOM. 600 gold gone. My hard-earned 1157 gold to 500+ in a mere split second. I'm not a gold buyer, all the gold was accumulated throughout my years of playing. But seriously?!?! All gone in an instant?!?! This problem has been around since the game started in 2012 and it hasn't gone away.

I know I can't get back my lost gold, and I am still pissed off about it, but can there at least be a confirmation button when the use of gold is involved? Like a little pop-up box to make sure the player is sincerely willing to spend the exorbitant amount and not press it by accident? I've been playing this game since 2012 and this isn't the first time it has happened to me. But 600+ gold this time? I've had many friends who quit playing because of these accidents as well. So please? Add a little confirmation button when gold is being involved?

Executive Chef
    Maybe email support and tell them the gold disappeared? See what happens. I know they usually don't return gold by accidents. But Thats a huge amount. I once lost gold buying a mindvolt dragon. Clicked the stupid thing while scrolling through the album to see what I could breed for next. One and only time I've lost gold in almost four years. I'm sorry for your accident. Unless you are saving for something specific, Id not keep that much laying around. Or Id be super slow when collecting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chulliedoo View Post
    This isn't the first time it has happened to me, and I'm sure the same goes for other players as well.

So I just expanded into a new area (3 days wait time). Yea, after a few hours the cost to "quicken up" the wait time was 600+ gold. I was in the midst of collecting money from my dragons and I accidentally hit the expansion button, and BOOM. 600 gold gone. My hard-earned 1157 gold to 500+ in a mere split second. I'm not a gold buyer, all the gold was accumulated throughout my years of playing. But seriously?!?! All gone in an instant?!?! This problem has been around since the game started in 2012 and it hasn't gone away.

I know I can't get back my lost gold, and I am still pissed off about it, but can there at least be a confirmation button when the use of gold is involved? Like a little pop-up box to make sure the player is sincerely willing to spend the exorbitant amount and not press it by accident? I've been playing this game since 2012 and this isn't the first time it has happened to me. But 600+ gold this time? I've had many friends who quit playing because of these accidents as well. So please? Add a little confirmation button when gold is being involved?
    When they came to the acceleration of the expansion, they will not get the gold back. This also happened to a neighbor of mine, I'm sorry

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's awful when you lose a chunk of gold like that, but it was because of your mistake, not TL. I've done the same thing twice, and I didn't complain because of my own mistakes. If you can show the game lagged, you would probably get your gold back this one time.

You've admitted that all that gold was free anyways, you lost nothing. Next time buy a gold dragon (IOS only), insure some of the potential gold loss.